RJG123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello, predictions for Monday and how are people revising studies for Thursday Unit 2?
Internetdeputy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Make sure you know strengths and weaknesses of gestalt and Gregory
PhoenixHellRider
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just saying, but they give us a lot if time for the psychology papers (almost too much)
omartayee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i predict some palmer may come up and a comparison between frued and McCarley is very likely allso there could be a few questions on psychoanalysts which i hope not as i dont really get that part ....
Asad_2015
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RJG123)
Hello, predictions for Monday and how are people revising studies for Thursday Unit 2?
how did ur exam go. it wasn't as easy :/
zahanara
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Asad_2015)
how did ur exam go. it wasn't as easy :/
Which part did you find hard? I think it wasn't too bad, apart from the question on mark and his sister and how he used freud's theory. What did you write for that?
Asad_2015
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
how did u lot find it
Asad_2015
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by zahanara)
Which part did you find hard? I think it wasn't too bad, apart from the question on mark and his sister and how he used freud's theory. What did you write for that?
that WAS THE lovely question :P. i just wrote what the 3 things meant and how they were applied to the dream for example condensation was present in her fur blue car, as the fur was rabbits and blue was her dress, etc.

i found the psychoanalyst experieence hard :P didn't even no what it was. and the case study scenario like bartlet wasn't easy . bye bye my a*.
zahanara
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
that WAS THE lovely question :P. i just wrote what the 3 things meant and how they were applied to the dream for example condensation was present in her fur blue car, as the fur was rabbits and blue was her dress, etc.

i found the psychoanalyst experieence hard :P didn't even no what it was. and the case study scenario like bartlet wasn't easy . bye bye my a*.
omg serious??? I just wrote what they meant, but didn't apply it to the dream! I found that so hard to do.
For psychoanalyst I just said they worked with a client, using psychoanalysis, while being observed by a qualified psychoanalyst. 4/5 50 mins sessions per week.
BARTLETT ONE I JUST GUESSED EVERYTHING. I FEEL LIKE I WROTE IT ALL WRONG. For the first one I said count the words of the final story, and the question after that i said something about comparing in to the original. Wbu?
Asad_2015
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
omg serious??? I just wrote what they meant, but didn't apply it to the dream! I found that so hard to do.
For psychoanalyst I just said they worked with a client, using psychoanalysis, while being observed by a qualified psychoanalyst. 4/5 50 mins sessions per week.
BARTLETT ONE I JUST GUESSED EVERYTHING. I FEEL LIKE I WROTE IT ALL WRONG. For the first one I said count the words of the final story, and the question after that i said something about comparing in to the original. Wbu?
same i said count words i forgot psychoanalyst I'm really upset i knew it but didn't write it down that they worked with them u prob got full marks on that. oh well i flopped . for bartlet. it said what ethical issue is it? i wrote privacy! and i for if he shud ask for birthday i wrote no because she may feel obligated and may feel unformtable. for the one problem i said it only used dogs therefore wasn't generalisable i flopped what u wrote for those qs. dreaming was easier tho. except that psycholanalysist q :/ for me
zahanara
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
same i said count words i forgot psychoanalyst I'm really upset i knew it but didn't write it down that they worked with them u prob got full marks on that. oh well i flopped . for bartlet. it said what ethical issue is it? i wrote privacy! and i for if he shud ask for birthday i wrote no because she may feel obligated and may feel unformtable. for the one problem i said it only used dogs therefore wasn't generalisable i flopped what u wrote for those qs. dreaming was easier tho. except that psycholanalysist q :/ for me
OMG SAME SAME!! I WROTE PRIVACY TOO. AND I SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT HER FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE!
and for the problem I said only used one story so findings may not be widely applicable, therefore not very generalisable!!
SO IF YOU THINK YOU FAILED I FAILED TOO.
You messed up psychoanalyst, and I messed up the dreaming qs, so dw we're in this together hahaha
PhoenixHellRider
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well on the plus side, if we ve all been losing marks on the same questions, they might lower the grade boundaries
Ghostly_Veteran
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is anyone planning to create an unofficial mark scheme?
Asad_2015
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
OMG SAME SAME!! I WROTE PRIVACY TOO. AND I SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT HER FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE!
and for the problem I said only used one story so findings may not be widely applicable, therefore not very generalisable!!
SO IF YOU THINK YOU FAILED I FAILED TOO.
You messed up psychoanalyst, and I messed up the dreaming qs, so dw we're in this together hahaha
<3 haha we have to do better in paper 2 and i hate that
Asad_2015
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by PhoenixHellRider)
Well on the plus side, if we ve all been losing marks on the same questions, they might lower the grade boundaries
like 50 i think, it was slightly harder than last yr which was 52
Asad_2015
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ghostly_Veteran)
Is anyone planning to create an unofficial mark scheme?
i want to but it will make me sad if i do. lol i failed :P
supergaycamren
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I did every past paper for psychology on the edexcel website and to be honest that was the strangest paper 1 I have ever come across. Actually felt confident about the exam before I went in but really unsure how to feel now. I thought lots of questions were hard as of the way they were worded and like the one where you pick who should be the better psychoanalyst was difficult . Hopefully paper 2 is better.
zahanara
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by supergaycamren)
I did every past paper for psychology on the edexcel website and to be honest that was the strangest paper 1 I have ever come across. Actually felt confident about the exam before I went in but really unsure how to feel now. I thought lots of questions were hard as of the way they were worded and like the one where you pick who should be the better psychoanalyst was difficult . Hopefully paper 2 is better.

lol paper 2 is never better
RJG123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by supergaycamren)
exactly it was sooo odd! Especially the application question. BTW cos there were no main studies ij paper 1, paper 2 will be study hell. Or heaven if you like studies :')
Asad_2015
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RJG123)
exactly it was sooo odd! Especially the application question. BTW cos there were no main studies ij paper 1, paper 2 will be study hell. Or heaven if you like studies :')
I don't no anything on paper 2 I'm gonna flop

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (111)
40.96%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
10.7%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (19)
7.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (61)
22.51%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (32)
11.81%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
7.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed