OCR statistics help!!!!

Watch this thread
Nakirtharama
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hi guys, i am really struggling with S1 at the moment. i just can't seem to do geometric distributions and permutations and combinations.I was wondering if any of you know any good websites that I could use for help. I have tried exam solutions but there is only videos for the jan 2013 paper. I am really worried about stats at the moment so any help would be greatly appreciated.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in She-Ra now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by She-Ra)
x
She-Ra
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nakirtharama)
hi guys, i am really struggling with S1 at the moment. i just can't seem to do geometric distributions and permutations and combinations.I was wondering if any of you know any good websites that I could use for help. I have tried exam solutions but there is only videos for the jan 2013 paper. I am really worried about stats at the moment so any help would be greatly appreciated.
I've moved this to the correct forum for you

Good luck with everything
buddy111
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
is anyone else doing this exam tomorrow?
buddy111
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nakirtharama)
go on mymaths its really helpful!
keyel01
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I'm teaching myself S1 this year instead of doing m2 ... does anyone have an OCR S1 advanced maths essentials textbook/revision guide thingy ... it has a cd and a book ... I their guide with CD for M1 and it was amazing (went from U to an A on my own!) ... I know they do it but its not available to buy presumably because this is the last year of this spec? PLEASE LET ME KNOW I REALLY NEED ONE and would love to take it off your hands if you're finished
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (112)
40.88%
They're exactly what I expected (65)
23.72%