Unit 3 AQA Watch

Farah_786
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hi,
Well basically I've got lyk 2 week till ma first psych exam (unit 3 ).. i'm so stressed that I only have a bit of tym to revise. I've revised 2 of the topics (relationships & aggression) but have just started eaing behaviour?? Is there anyone who can give me predictions for eating behaviour as I don't think I will be able to learn all the essays.
txssa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
One of my friends said she thought it would be on eating disorders, but I can't tell you how she came to that conclusion as I haven't looked into it myself
Danb1996
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Can anyone help me on how to evaluate a study. This study is on the aggression topic in PSYA3 and is an A02 paragraph. How would it be evaluated/improved to get more A02 marks?

Bond (2005) found that if aggression increases when serotonin levels are low then it should decrease when the levels are higher. He found with the use of antidepressant drugs that the subsequent rise in serotonin levels correlated with a decrease of aggressive acts. This therefore supports the idea that serotonin is strongly linked with aggression levels by showing that an increase of serotonin leads to a decrease in aggressive behavior
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (37)
11.31%
I used to but I don't now (12)
3.67%
No, but I want to start (116)
35.47%
No, I am unable to (73)
22.32%
No, I chose not to (89)
27.22%