The Student Room Group

What exam are you currently studying for?

So as the title states; as we near the end of our exams, I may as well ask this question now before the moment passes! :biggrin:

I'm revising for my GCSE History Exam on Monday!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M0nkey Thunder
So as the title states; as we near the end of our exams, I may as well ask this question now before the moment passes! :biggrin:

Same! :smile: QUite nervous, I always run out of time in History!

Same! are you doing AQA?
I am also revising for philosophy which is on Tuesday!
So Scared for them both as I am taking them both for A-level!!
Reply 3
Maths D: I feel slightly more hopeful about passing. I still have 1 English Language exam, 2 maths and 1 health & social care exam to go...

Aqa stats ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Undergraduate degree level virology, and combating disease.
Reply 6

Edexcel History, right? I'm doing sections 4,5 and 6 of Cold War - you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by semise
Edexcel History, right? I'm doing sections 4,5 and 6 of Cold War - you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, sorry. I'm doing AQA B, international Relations.

Good luck though! :biggrin:
Reply 8
No, sorry. I'm doing AQA B, international Relations.

Good luck though! :biggrin:

Oh my bad.... x_x
Same to you, too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
OCR History on Monday and Edexcel Mathematics on Thursday!
Original post by Major Wilson
OCR History on Monday and Edexcel Mathematics on Thursday!

Same!! How are you revising for history? I've done flashcards on the main events and simple mind maps for things that might be the 10 mark questions. I can't remember all of the dates, though! I'm doing interwar years and League of Nations/causes of ww2

I'm just doing past papers for maths and then cards on stuff I get wrong. I haven't done much this holiday though :s-smilie:
Posted from TSR Mobile
2x German, computing and geography on Wednesday:banghead:
Psychology B451 ocr tommorow, Geography AQA on wednesday ,maths edexcel on Thursday and psychology ocr on Thursday :biggrin:
Original post by Lauren-x-
Same!! How are you revising for history? I've done flashcards on the main events and simple mind maps for things that might be the 10 mark questions. I can't remember all of the dates, though! I'm doing interwar years and League of Nations/causes of ww2

I'm just doing past papers for maths and then cards on stuff I get wrong. I haven't done much this holiday though :s-smilie:
Posted from TSR Mobile

For History I did flashcards too and I did the specimen paper. Turns out one of the ten mark questions was used today! :smile: I do the Cold War and my depth study is USA 1919-1941, I find it really engaging, how do you find yours?

For me, maths is mainly easy but nevertheless I think that the best thing to do for maths is to do past papers.
Reply 14
OCR chemistry unit 2 :frown: tomorrow afternoon
Reply 15
english language:unimpressed:
Reply 16
Computing, Biology and maths
WJEC English Language, 2x Edexcel Maths Papers, 3x OCR Gateway Science Papers. Fun.
Reply 18
Computing :smile:
Original post by Major Wilson
For History I did flashcards too and I did the specimen paper. Turns out one of the ten mark questions was used today! :smile: I do the Cold War and my depth study is USA 1919-1941, I find it really engaging, how do you find yours?

For me, maths is mainly easy but nevertheless I think that the best thing to do for maths is to do past papers.

I like mine, too. We all do British society 1939-76 don't we? What topic do you hope comes up?

I like maths too but I put too much pressure on myself because I'm doing Further Maths (& maths) and history next year - what are you doing next year? I'm also doing physics :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest