The Student Room Group

Result Day Nightmares

Is anyone else getting random dream about results day? I keep having nightmares about failing English Language among other subjects. Has this happened to any of you?
Original post by lad99
Is anyone else getting random dream about results day? I keep having nightmares about failing English Language among other subjects. Has this happened to any of you?

Yup, but for A2...my exams haven't even started yet :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by yelllowribbon
Yup, but for A2...my exams haven't even started yet :tongue:

What is worse, harder A2 exams but less subjects, or easier GCSE/iGCSE exams with more subjects? As in which is more stressful
Original post by lad99
What is worse, harder A2 exams but less subjects, or easier GCSE/iGCSE exams with more subjects? As in which is more stressful

I think when you do both and look back at them, GCSEs will appear easier, but obviously at the time they're important and you want to do well
Original post by lad99

Definitely A2 subjects with fewer exams! For the last few nights I've had dreams about forgetting to answer questions on my psychology paper, or not finishing my biology paper on time. Tonight I'm expecting a dream about how I screw up my chemistry paper!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest