The Student Room Group

Religion CCEA as

Does anyone have any predictions for the CCEA as religion lukes gospel paper ?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in She-Ra now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Jellybean18
Does anyone have any predictions for the CCEA as religion lukes gospel paper ?

I've moved this to the correct forum for you :biggrin:

Good luck with everything :h:
Reply 3
Date/Purposes or characteristics
Herod and Pilate
infancy narrative
healing of 10 lepers
parable of the lost son or types, meaning and purposes

i was wondering do you have a good essay plan for Herod and Pilate? My notes are really brief
Reply 4
They are similar to as what we have been thinking , with sources as a possible one as well , with miracles as it tends to follow a parable , miracle tend and the last year it was parables. My notes are also very brief , I am mostly relying on banks book for notes on those figures
Reply 5
How long have use been instructed to write 35 markers , we have been told 3-4 pages but it will definitely be very hard with the little time given
My LG teacher somehow managed to predict every question on the paper last year but this year he doesn't know what's coming up.
If those predictions come up I would be so happy, literally so screwed for this exam.
What makes it worse is I have business studies on the same day :frown:
Reply 7
Predictions we have would be
Purposes / dating
infancy
Herod / Pilate comparison
Miracles - possible characteristics and purposes of parables and miracles together
Reply 8
Does anyone think sources will come up ?
I was sure sources will come up, it hasnt been on the paper since june 2013 where as purposes was on in january of last year.
Yeah I was too thinking sources or even a possible purposes part a with a sources part b

Has any one got a good essay plan for sources ? I think its a fairly difficult question
Ive started with introdoucing the three main sources, mark, q and special L. Then went on to talk about oral and written traditions, then explain each source. Conclude that with all the sources available to luke he done a good job at writting an "orderly account"
Original post by Elliemckenna
Ive started with introdoucing the three main sources, mark, q and special L. Then went on to talk about oral and written traditions, then explain each source. Conclude that with all the sources available to luke he done a good job at writting an "orderly account"

Thank you ! Did you talk about the two , four source hypothesis ?
I just mentioned when speaking about luke using the gospel of mark if we accept streeters conclusion to the synoptic problem and his four source theory. Im thinking dating will come up in part a with sources part b?
Original post by Elliemckenna
I just mentioned when speaking about luke using the gospel of mark if we accept streeters conclusion to the synoptic problem and his four source theory. Im thinking dating will come up in part a with sources part b?

Ah that's good , there's so much stuff to remember ! Yes that's actually what I was thinking was a possibility , as im not sure they would ever do sources as 35 marker
Sources was the part a in 2013 with dating as a part b so im not sure!
What way is everyone leaning religion ? Im finding it hard to remember all the essay content :frown:
How long have use been instructed to write 35 markers , we have been told 3-4 pages but it will definitely be very hard with the little time given

The actual exam pages are much shorter than a file page, though!

I've just sat A2 and in one paper I filled the answer booklet and 3 supplementary booklets and in the other I filled the answer booklet and 4 supplementary booklets. Most people, however, barely filled the answer booklet. It's quality, not quantity.

I've put in to repeat this, but not sure if I'll actual sit it (got 83% last year)
Original post by conallkeenan
The actual exam pages are much shorter than a file page, though!

I've just sat A2 and in one paper I filled the answer booklet and 3 supplementary booklets and in the other I filled the answer booklet and 4 supplementary booklets. Most people, however, barely filled the answer booklet. It's quality, not quantity.

I've put in to repeat this, but not sure if I'll actual sit it (got 83% last year)

Hopefully timings are alright , I seriously worry about running out of time, 83% is great ! Don't think I would repeat with that mark
Hopefully timings are alright , I seriously worry about running out of time, 83% is great ! Don't think I would repeat with that mark

I would suggest doing your part A's first, and then going to part B's after!

I need AAA, so I'm trying to push it up to allow slip ups with A2's, had a couple of days break though and can't muster the strength to look at this aha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending