Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
chill the **** out. it takes ages.
Reply 2
yea thats what i was hoping to hear

only asked bcos other unis have sent info at the same time as UCAS offer
Reply 3
I wouldn't expect it for some time yet.
I don't think they update UCAS with any offers or rejections until the pool's been sorted which won't be for a bit.
Reply 5
hey my offer came on ucas this afternoon :smile:
Reply 6
mine hasnt come up on ucas yet.....and judging from past experience (my imperial offer didnt come up on ucas for about 2 months!) probably wont come up for ages!!
Reply 7
mine has been put up this afternoon! I think it depends on your college though.
Reply 8
Not that it matters that much but I'm a tiny bit jealous that your offers are on UCAS & mine isn't! :redface:
Reply 9
Mine was up this afternoon. Someone else from Peterhouse (my college) also had their's up this afternoon. Peterhouse is the smallest, though, so I imagine that they'd get through the admin faster than the other colleges. Also I heard from a few people that it took ages after they had their offers from Cam last year.
Reply 10
UCAS generally takes ages...I just log in every now and then and hope that they will surprise me one afternoon :smile:
I have my offer on UCAS this morning. I applied for King's.
my rejection was up on Tues KMT!!! I thought the email from UCAS was gonna be about a worthwhile decision.
Reply 13
I'm applying to Peterhouse as well, and mine isn't up :frown:
Mine came up today which I really wasn't expecting. I applied to Sidney Sussex. :smile:
don't expect it anytime soon - mine wasn't up for well over a month when i got my offer
This is probably a stupid question, but offers can't be retracted once they've been..well, offered...can they? For any reason? Before they get put on UCAS? Sorry, just being overly paranoid!
Don't worry. I just enquired. It seems for Oxbridge, it depends on subject, college, and the type of offer/reject.

Roughly, the smaller colleges tend to put the results up first. And rejections and unconditional acceptances are put up before conditional offers, and international ones before national (for obvious reasons) -- or so I learnt today. Mine was an unconditional offer from King's. And I accepted my offer on UCAS today.

Some others I know, also at King's, haven't been put up. So, it takes time I guess.
Linguaphile
This is probably a stupid question, but offers can't be retracted once they've been..well, offered...can they? For any reason? Before they get put on UCAS? Sorry, just being overly paranoid!

I assume not but I know how you feel, I was paranoidly worried about that too! Is your offer for MML?!
My rejection came up yesterday

Latest

Trending

Trending