0daisy0
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Does any one require assistance for aqa core science ?
Blancosdos
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Me
Lala205
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by 0daisy0)
Does any one require assistance for aqa core science ?
Any predictions for 6 markers?!
0daisy0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Lala205)

I should look through all the papers soon,so might be able to help with that shortly.
Blancosdos
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by 0daisy0)
I should look through all the papers soon,so might be able to help with that shortly.
help
Blancosdos
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

my teacher said carbon cycle is likely to come up . i reccomend IVF aswell
Lala205
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Blancosdos)
my teacher said carbon cycle is likely to come up . i reccomend IVF aswell
Thankyou, do you think we will have to label any diagrams or anything? Because I can explain the carbon cycle, but not labelling, then again it's probably common sense? I have just finished IVF revision now actually; I think the advantages and disadvantages will come up...
Blancosdos
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thankyou, do you think we will have to label any diagrams or anything? Because I can explain the carbon cycle, but not labelling, then again it's probably common sense? I have just finished IVF revision now actually; I think the advantages and disadvantages will come up...
well it ****ing didnt oml . . Examiners put a b2 question on and mathmathetical ones .fml
Lala205
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
well it ****ing didnt oml . . Examiners put a b2 question on and mathmathetical ones .fml
I know it was ridiculous!
Blancosdos
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know it was ridiculous!
danmm right it was

if u wanna know what comes up for chemistry , chck the 2012 papers. carbon cycle did come up although it wasnt a 6 marker .

luckily for me i found the 6 marker (auxin) quite easy tbf
Lala205
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
danmm right it was

if u wanna know what comes up for chemistry , chck the 2012 papers. carbon cycle did come up although it wasnt a 6 marker .

luckily for me i found the 6 marker (auxin) quite easy tbf
Me too it was like the only part of the spec. that was in it! I didn't write the actual names ie hydrotropism geotropism do you think that's ok? I just explained how shoots respond to light and gravity and roots respond to gravity and moisture. I looked at my notes and all was written correctly auixin wise etc?! How can you be sure to look at the 2012 paper? What about physics? What energy source do u think we have to write about, it was hep last year?
Blancosdos
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Me too it was like the only part of the spec. that was in it! I didn't write the actual names ie hydrotropism geotropism do you think that's ok? I just explained how shoots respond to light and gravity and roots respond to gravity and moisture. I looked at my notes and all was written correctly auixin wise etc?! How can you be sure to look at the 2012 paper? What about physics? What energy source do u think we have to write about, it was hep last year?
You will dfinatly get some marks for explaining how/why it responds. To be honest i guess you have to include gravitropism and phototropism if u want the other 2 marks but good luck

which other questions did u find easy
Lala205
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You will dfinatly get some marks for explaining how/why it responds. To be honest i guess you have to include gravitropism and phototropism if u want the other 2 marks but good luck

which other questions did u find easy
Really? But I still mentioned all of the points, saying moisture, light and gravity. Thankyou and I found the knowledge questions easy, like the effector question, and some of the 1 mark questions but I found most of the rest hard because it wasn't actually biology and I'd revised all of the stuff we were meant to! Lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads