The Student Room Group

where in the world is cat fighting legal?

people these days are becoming millionaires from the most basic ideas - e.g. the guys who own UFC. UFC is just classic cage fighting and everyone wants to see eye gouges and people getting their faces bashed over and over again to the point of almost death. the octagon is basically a modern-day gladiator arena.

what else does everyone love? cats. i've been addicted to cat fights on youtube recently and found that the problem is that after a good 10-20 left/right hooks they just run away. so i got an idea of making a UFC with actual cats (weight-classes and everything included). i'm not even joking when i say that cats have exceptional fight technique. the boxing is actually better than humans, and the brazillian jiu-jitsu (the gay part of MMA where naked men just roll around each other and perform titty grabs and missionary sex) is next level. this is literally black-belt level jiu-jitsu right here:

to spice things up maybe have a monkey referee lol. monkeys are 98% human they are definitely smart enough to be trained to ref.

are there any DECENT countries that will allow something like this (to be broadcasted on TV)? cat staredowns are much more intense than human staredowns, and they actually shout at each other in human voice before the fight starts. i know there are plenty of countries like bulgaria and romania that have stray cats running around the streets that nobody wants. can you imagine what an undefeated, undisputed heavyweight cat champion of the world would look like?

p.s. not even joking, is this a viable idea?
If you wanna see catfights just go to a girls' school :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
If you wanna see catfights just go to a girls' school :tongue:
cats have actual technique / skills whereas girl fights are just decided by who gets the better grip on the hair.

this is why i think women doing any form of martial arts is pointless. if you're up against a man, you're going to get smashed; if you're fighting another chick, all of the martial arts training goes out the window when the other girl has a full grip on your hair. agree or degree?
Original post by bigd1ck
x

What a username...
Original post by bigd1ck
cats have actual technique / skills whereas girl fights are just decided by who gets the better grip on the hair.

this is why i think women doing any form of martial arts is pointless. if you're up against a man, you're going to get smashed; if you're fighting another chick, all of the martial arts training goes out the window when the other girl has a full grip on your hair. agree or degree?

Disagree, check this out:

https://33.media.tumblr.com/47a3d2bc54309f401ca37dd8bc662c81/tumblr_mq21auVvQe1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Don't underestimate women :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
the man wasn't fighting at all, and she waited for him to turn his back to throw the cheap shots. look at the size of the guy we both know he would crush her in a legit 1v1. there's a reason why they use weight-classes in contact sports

the man is just naturally stronger physically. give me 2 months of MMA training for basic techniques and i'll be able to finish the worlds best female fighter.

edit: seriously if you're gonna train martial arts for the off-chance that a big polish brick-layer drive-by snatches ur phone ur wasting ur time.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by bigd1ck
the man wasn't fighting at all, and she waited for him to turn his back to throw the cheap shots. look at the size of the guy we both know he would crush her in a legit 1v1. there's a reason why they use weight-classes in contact sports

the man is just naturally stronger physically. give me 2 months of MMA training for basic techniques and i'll be able to finish the worlds best female fighter.

I thought you were talking about self-defense and I felt that I should point that we are extremely capable of defending ourselves.
I agree that men are generally physically stronger though...
You are quite confident that you can win a fight with the best female fighter in just 2 months? LOL
Reply 7
Original post by DedicatedWizard
I thought you were talking about self-defense and I felt that I should point that we are extremely capable of defending ourselves.
I agree that men are generally physically stronger though...
You are quite confident that you can win a fight with the best female fighter in just 2 months? LOL
actually i take that back..

but only cos the best female fighter is actually a man. seriously though, stop being a feminist and lets stay on-topic. the cat thing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
bump
Reply 9
Original post by bigd1ck
people these days are becoming millionaires from the most basic ideas - e.g. the guys who own UFC. UFC is just classic cage fighting and everyone wants to see eye gouges and people getting their faces bashed over and over again to the point of almost death. the octagon is basically a modern-day gladiator arena.

what else does everyone love? cats. i've been addicted to cat fights on youtube recently and found that the problem is that after a good 10-20 left/right hooks they just run away. so i got an idea of making a UFC with actual cats (weight-classes and everything included). i'm not even joking when i say that cats have exceptional fight technique. the boxing is actually better than humans, and the brazillian jiu-jitsu (the gay part of MMA where naked men just roll around each other and perform titty grabs and missionary sex) is next level. this is literally black-belt level jiu-jitsu right here:

to spice things up maybe have a monkey referee lol. monkeys are 98% human they are definitely smart enough to be trained to ref.

are there any DECENT countries that will allow something like this (to be broadcasted on TV)? cat staredowns are much more intense than human staredowns, and they actually shout at each other in human voice before the fight starts. i know there are plenty of countries like bulgaria and romania that have stray cats running around the streets that nobody wants. can you imagine what an undefeated, undisputed heavyweight cat champion of the world would look like?

p.s. not even joking, is this a viable idea?

Many countries within Africa.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending