The Student Room Group

Nerve damage from old gunshot wound?

Long story short 9ish years ago I was shot twice once in the hand and once in the elbow area. I still get issues with the whole right arm. On a job application would I mark this down as a disability? Im not registerrd as disabled but Im on meds and my current employer takes it into consideration. Urgent advise needed.

Thanks.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by T.I.P
Long story short 9ish years ago I was shot twice once in the hand and once in the elbow area. I still get issues with the whole right arm. On a job application would I mark this down as a disability? Im not registerrd as disabled but Im on meds and my current employer takes it into consideration. Urgent advise needed.

Thanks.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Your other posts dont add up with this lol. Please take mental and physical disabilities seriously mate
Reply 2
Original post by db_F40
Your other posts dont add up with this lol. Please take mental and physical disabilities seriously mate

?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3

I've seen your other posts on the chat forum. and they dont add up with this 9 years ago bs. What meds are you on
What actually happened?
Reply 5
Original post by db_F40
I've seen your other posts on the chat forum. and they dont add up with this 9 years ago bs. What meds are you on

What other posts? first time I've mentioned it, give me one example that backs up your statement. Im on cocodamal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
is the damage just numbness or is t a functional issue?

if you have pain, or issues with functioning,yes

'if it's just a bit numb, then no
Reply 7
Original post by T.I.P
What other posts? first time I've mentioned it, give me one example that backs up your statement. Im on cocodamal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah sorry mate, i misread that post u said about you going to an offenders unit at 15/16, thought you were 15/16 right now. Apologies

I jumped to conclusions because you also said you were on meds+thought you were faking so thus thought you were taking the piss
Reply 8
Original post by CrimsonDucati
is the damage just numbness or is t a functional issue?

if you have pain, or issues with functioning,yes

'if it's just a bit numb, then no

Tbh its more numbness than anything, some times it feels like my arm isnt connected to my body, which sounds stupid but thats how it feels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have a bit on the lateral edge of my left foot

its annoying but doesn't impact function and doesn't hurt

it definitely does not feel like it's not connected though

It seem as if you can function normally, so wouldn't classify it as a disability

Original post by T.I.P
Tbh its more numbness than anything, some times it feels like my arm isnt connected to my body, which sounds stupid but thats how it feels.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest