Msc. International Marketing - Sept 2015 Watch

architsureka
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello future classmates!

I have graduated from University of Manchester in the year 2013 in Business Studies and now coming to Strathclyde in September 2015 for Msc. International Marketing.

Any other fellow classmates who have this this or a similar course? Let's connect and discuss about accomodation, living, shopping and knowing each other before the course starts.

Cheers!

Archit.
Fabstone
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by architsureka)
Hello future classmates!

I have graduated from University of Manchester in the year 2013 in Business Studies and now coming to Strathclyde in September 2015 for Msc. International Marketing.

Any other fellow classmates who have this this or a similar course? Let's connect and discuss about accomodation, living, shopping and knowing each other before the course starts.

Cheers!

Archit.
I hold a conditional offer for their MSc Marketing. But I am torn between them and the one at Durham Uni. Haven't decided yet :/
danma
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm just finishing my Msc in Marketing at Strathclyde. You'll be in the new business school which we wasn't, so that will be great! However, all in all, it been a really disappointing year. The class is size 67 people which is very big for a masters. You don't get any time with the proffessors 1-1 until do your dissertation. They never tell you when results are going to come out. We were even told to shut up by a lecturer and they even not given us a stapler or hole punch! The whole masters feels more like the final year of an undergraduate degree. If you still have time, go somewhere else! Very few people this year have been happy with the course, in fact I honestly don't know one, I know it used to be good, but not now. What I say goes for international marketing and Msc in marketing.
Fabstone
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any Marketing master's will be busy. Durham's is around 90 people in the class, for example. I think it will depend on whether they know how to handle the number of students or not. It is the second person who says that (including you) about Strathclyde, though. Such a shame.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Strathclyde
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads