The Student Room Group

What medications are you on?

Just curious what sort of fun things people are scripted here :smile:

Personally; Diazepam, Codeine, Propanolol, Gabapentin, Declofenac albeit the Gabapentin is getting stopped and the Codeine changed to something more powerful.

Scroll to see replies

Oxygen
Original post by StaticVoid
Oxygen

You know that's toxic right? I think you should stop it altogether and trolling my threads.
Ventolin, fostair, loperamide and topamax.
Reply 4
Amitriptyline, gabapentin, topiramate, betahistine, fexofenadine, levocetirizine, Kenalog, beclometasone nasal spray and inhaler, sodium cromoglicate and dihydrocodeine... Love life.
Reply 5
Original post by Soldieroffortune
Just curious what sort of fun things people are scripted here :smile:

Personally; Diazepam, Codeine, Propanolol, Gabapentin, Declofenac albeit the Gabapentin is getting stopped and the Codeine changed to something more powerful.

Propranolol and diazepam, as well but the latter kind of without doctor's approval. Why are you on them?
Reply 6
Not really medication in the way you mean it, but I take Biotin for hair and nails
Adapalene/ Benzoyl Peroxide, for my face. I used to have loads of spots, but thanks to it, I hardly have any anymore
None...thankfully I'm healthy at the moment and I look after myself.
fexofenadine
Ventonil( tertabutaline)
Cetrizine for my hayfever and then if i ever get an excema flair up loads on random creams
Losec (Omeprazole), Ferrous Fumarate, Ventolin inhaler & the preventer inhaler, Loperamide and Lactobacillus acidophulius
Women seem to love taking medication :s
Budesonide and formoterol
Reply 14
Original post by earthworm
Budesonide and formoterol

Symbicort?
Reply 15
Original post by Saltedcaramel1
fexofenadine

What dose are you on? I'm taking 720mg daily under EU regulations 😭
Original post by georgem93
Symbicort?

Yeah dont like using trade names, 200/6
Quetiapine, Venlafaxine, Mefenamic acid, Buscopan, blue and brown inhaler, and just stopped Doxycycline without telling my Dr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lots of people on here are on serious psych meds..
Reply 19
Oh, you know the usual... morphine, heroin and occasionally lsd. Used to do weed too but I take care of my lungs now :h:

Quick Reply

Latest