Whats your favourite airline to fly with?

Watch this thread
Soldieroffortune
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
For me it's Air New Zealand never had better flights than with them but Emirates, Singapore and Aeroflot come close being in that order.

So what about You?
darkred
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I fly with the wings that have recently sprouted out of my back.
Soldieroffortune
Rep:
(Original post by darkred)
I fly with the wings that have recently sprouted out of my back.
careful where you go they may well be lost if you fly to close to the sun.
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Singapore definitely (but they're too expensive nowadays)
Soldieroffortune
Rep:
(Original post by shawn_o1)
Singapore definitely (but they're too expensive nowadays)
Really? relatively speaking I found they're quite cheap atleast when i flew to NZL retrun trip with two 5* hotels included cost £1200 so not too bad especially at peak season
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Soldieroffortune)
Really? relatively speaking I found they're quite cheap atleast when i flew to NZL retrun trip with two 5* hotels included cost £1200 so not too bad especially at peak season
It must be the premium that they charge for direct flights then. (I come from Singapore, my family regularly goes back there)
newttella
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Whatever's the cheapest one when I'm travelling abroad is my favorite one haha.

-newt exPLANED it to ya
Mathsqueen
Badges: 9
Report 6 years ago
Emirates and Etihad!
earthworm
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Malasia is the best out of the carriers I have flown with.
HemmingsHood
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Emirates and Qatar!
SceneKid17
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, and Etihad are all great but British Airways are 1st for me without a doubt... they have great customer service
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I usually fly Singapore Airlines when I go long distance.
Swaany
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Emirates
GeorgeCB95
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Virgin Atlantic and British Airways
Lovinlife2
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Emirates and Lufthansa
lucy_crave
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I’d say American Airways, they literally didn’tstop offering me complimentary food and drink. It’s also the only time I’ve had pizza on a plane I think.What I didn’t like about Virgin Atlantic was that the menu only had 3 options, and by the time they got to me (on both occasions) they’d already run out of one of them.
EmiratesCaptain
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Emirates! just look at my username....
SceneKid17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lucy_crave)
I’d say American Airways, they literally didn’tstop offering me complimentary food and drink. It’s also the only time I’ve had pizza on a plane I think.What I didn’t like about Virgin Atlantic was that the menu only had 3 options, and by the time they got to me (on both occasions) they’d already run out of one of them.
isnt it American Airlines? hahah
fabsafxo
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Emirates
Skill Twix
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Qatar Airways Dammit!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads