The Student Room Group

OCR Biology F212 HELP

Just woke up and realised I have an exam and I have done no revision since January! Someone help me out what do I do any reliable predicted papers ?
Reply 1
Ok, The knowledge is still in your brain so it's just about reminding yourself, not much in terms of revision can be done in a few hours since it's at 1:30. However, I think you should atleast give a past paper a go, I mean, In my opinion, past papers are the best way to revise science particularly biology.

http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/as-a-level-gce-biology-h021-h421/

Here's the link: I'm sure you'll be fine, you'll probably remember most if it but a past paper can't hurt, especially since questions are often re-used, something might come up that has been on a paper before.

Also, I would say read all the mark schemes and compare them with the papers, so you're essentially reading the answers as you read the questions! You'll be fine.
Original post by unfathomablee
Just woke up and realised I have an exam and I have done no revision since January! Someone help me out what do I do any reliable predicted papers ?

You seem to of landed yourself into a bit of trouble. I'd recommend using youtube videos. There are some nice people out there who have condensed everything down. For example, typing in 'OCR Biology F212 Enzymes' and the whole of enzymes will be condensed into 13 mins. Liklihood is that is not going to get you an A, but may land you out of trouble and push up some of your marks.

Good luck!
Thanks Guys! don't think I did bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending