The Student Room Group

A level reforms and failing

Im thinking of starting again in september the new a level system because theres no options to retake, I mean if I had to retake two modules of each subject then thats just gonna be a hell of a lot of exams at the end of A2 if I pass... But my concern its age because im already 18 im in AS and if i start again i will finish when im like 20 :frown:(((( should I start again or just retake loads of modules, i dont know I will be 19 in between 16 yo :frown:((((( lol
I feel like this too. I want to retake the year but I can't because of reforms. I'd advice you to start learning/revision A2 as you go along and do a topic for each subject you need to retake every week that way you're keeping it fresh and in your long term memory. When it hits February then do past papers and go over things that you don't understand. You have plenty of time and it can be done! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I feel like this too. I want to retake the year but I can't because of reforms. I'd advice you to start learning/revision A2 as you go along and do a topic for each subject you need to retake every week that way you're keeping it fresh and in your long term memory. When it hits February then do past papers and go over things that you don't understand. You have plenty of time and it can be done! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I could do that, thats if I get the grades to get into A2 and if my college accepts me, lol
thank you though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I flipped two maths units and a A2 unit.When we retake those units next year,do we haven't attend those classes,or can we relearn those modules in our own time.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

I flipped two maths units and a A2 unit.When we retake those units next year,do we haven't attend those classes,or can we relearn those modules in our own time.

Re learn in your own time cause you'll have your A2 lessons to go to. You'll have help from your teachers though! :smile:
Re learn in your own time cause you'll have your A2 lessons to go to. You'll have help from your teachers though! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ty! Oh, and I made a typo error sorry.I meant a unit 2 physics unit 2 unit,not a2!

Quick Reply

Latest