The Student Room Group

Student Loans for studying UK residents wanting to study in the U.S.A

Hello,
I'm applying for a scholarship to play American Football at any university offering my chosen course of study however I am clueless on where I can apply for a student loan, maintenance loan and bursary?

if anyone would be able to advise me and/or assist me with my financial problem and/or scholarship please contact me on here :smile:
Original post by RHYJARH
Hello,
I'm applying for a scholarship to play American Football at any university offering my chosen course of study however I am clueless on where I can apply for a student loan, maintenance loan and bursary?

if anyone would be able to advise me and/or assist me with my financial problem and/or scholarship please contact me on here :smile:

You can't. Student Finance is only available for those studying at UK (or some EU) institutions.

You'll have to enquire about financial aid grants and/or any academic scholarships from the universities that get in contact with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also, fwiw, do you happen to be abnormally prodigious at American Football? Those scholarships are not "offered" in the same way that academic ones are, universities seek high school players out to offer them these. And the threshold is extremely high.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending