A2 Edexcel History exam Monday 8th June - America: Boom, Bust and Recovery

Watch
Paisley.Corley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello! What do we think is going to come up next Monday? And how is everyone tackling their revision?
ILoveBooks
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have no idea!! history is by far my worst subject, i dont even know how to revise it or how to prepare for it, and its in three days!!! im rally surprised there hasnt been much of a thread for the topic!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
With the controversy for section B, is anyone learning just Hoover or just the new deal??
emilyh.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 491996)
With the controversy for section B, is anyone learning just Hoover or just the new deal??
I've mainly learnt the new deal, like the acts and stuff but I've made sure I at least know a little bit for Hoover because knowing my luck I wont understand the new deal question and will have no choice but to do Hoover!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The Hoover questions are usually decent so hoping that this years it's a good one!
Darthmixalot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone got any tips on how to do the controversy questions? I'm still not great on them
ILoveBooks
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How did everyone find it!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
_Holly
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ILoveBooks)
How did everyone find it!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
just sat this exam earlier, thought it was okay actually, not horrific anyway so yay! could have written so much more for the controversy question though but not enough time:/ which questions did you do? how did you find it?
ILoveBooks
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did c2 boom bust and recovery- in section a I wrote about political and social tensions in the 1920s and then for section b I did the Great Depression. I think it went okay 😂 what questions did you do?xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Paisley.Corley
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello! I did post war prosperity for section A and the great depression for section B. I think it went well... fingers crossed!
lrjr97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi! I'm currently in year 13 studying this topic for my A2 exam and I was just wondering if anyone still had any revision notes/resources that they could possibly share with me? I really want to get an A/ A* so any help would be amazing!! Thank you
emmyailish
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If this is any help, I posted all of my revision notes for this module on get revising: https://getrevising.co.uk/members/emmy_sale
joswald
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
was the depression question about trade restrictions
100rosie100
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
revision powerpoint - https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...ision-11663815
essay plans - https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...plans-11663871
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (929)
42.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (96)
4.41%

Watched Threads