Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Do I need to buy american football pads for university? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I am starting university this September with my friend and we both are wondering if we need to buy American Football pads,helmets etc for it or are they provided to us when we start playing american football?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marcus_Musik7)
    I am starting university this September with my friend and we both are wondering if we need to buy American Football pads,helmets etc for it or are they provided to us when we start playing american football?
    Can't speak for CCC but most teams have some kit for new players. It probably makes sense to wait until you get there even if you want to buy your own pads. You can then make sure you buy pads that suited to what position you are given to play and teams often bring down companies Football America and you may get a better overall deal and a chance to try on what you are buying.

Poll
Should schools shut at lunch to save money?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.