Hubay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Basically just wondering if anyone has any useful resources they have found to help write the Section B essays on the BUSS4 paper,

If anyone wishes to post information they have found or potential paragraphs / businesses relating to the different essay topics I am sure everyone would appreciate that.
It may even be worth posting essays that you have done as practice as it can help everyone to pool ideas together.
MasterO
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ive got resources to trade, pm me if interested.
S345k
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I like section A but for Section B I have no idea about it what do I revise for it?
S345k
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MasterO)
Ive got resources to trade, pm me if interested.
Yes please I have really good section A notes (Covers everything possible) and need some section B notes :/
JordanD19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can you send over your section A notes? I'm just using the tutor2u for section B

Posted from TSR Mobile
JordanD19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Section B- They have never had a question on Retrenchment, Takeovers and Mergers or European Business

Posted from TSR Mobile
hollieharwood
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My teacher totally rushed this section I know nothing and don't have ANY case studies. I don't even know where to start to revise. Someone please help??
S345k
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JordanD19)
Section B- They have never had a question on Retrenchment, Takeovers and Mergers or European Business

Posted from TSR Mobile
I heard ethics is a likely question as well, I just hope that retrenchment,takeovers and mergers, ethics come up atleast. What would they ask for European business?
S345k
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JordanD19)
Can you send over your section A notes? I'm just using the tutor2u for section B

Posted from TSR Mobile
Here, my notes for it
Attached files
MasterO
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by S345k)
Yes please I have really good section A notes (Covers everything possible) and need some section B notes :/
If youre interested in trading send your resource to my email [email protected] and I'll send back the research I made as well as what other students have sent me.
S345k
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MasterO)
If youre interested in trading send your resource to my email [email protected] and I'll send back the research I made as well as what other students have sent me.
sent
S345k
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
An aqa van was stolen, but Business was not one of the papers FML :/
walmart182
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i have no idea what to research for section b :// i have notes for section A on technology and globalisation and one merger (tmobile and EE) if any wants to swap, they may not be too detailed, but my teacher has said you dont need to have tons of real business research just a few relevant bullet points.
brecko
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wonder, would it be too risky to only revise retrenchment, takeovers/mergers and EU for Section B? I'm told they pretty much have to come up soon so surely one of them will come up this year...
Jmw123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can anyone post their research/notes here instead of just trading them? Would be very helpful for myself and many others.
HNN
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What kind of question would come up for retrenchment? :/
brecko
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HNN)
What kind of question would come up for retrenchment? :/
It would be based on whether retrenchment is always the best strategy for a declining business.
walmart182
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by brecko)
I wonder, would it be too risky to only revise retrenchment, takeovers/mergers and EU for Section B? I'm told they pretty much have to come up soon so surely one of them will come up this year...
i think its a bit risky considering they've had quiet a few questions that i feel have thrown me off. Media teacher said audience and media language would come up this year as it hasnt came up in 3-5 years. Guess what two subjects didnt come up in that paper lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (87)
14.01%
I'm not sure (29)
4.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (196)
31.56%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.09%
I'm not a current university student (296)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed