BrieannaAW
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi there,

I'm studying the Gothic this year ('Frankenstein', 'Wuthering Heights', and 'Macbeth' and I was wondering if anyone had any predictions for the questions.

Last year, the day before my AS exam I looked at posts on here about predictions for the exam and planned any answers which I found tricky. Subsequently, someone predicted the correct question for section B and I came out of the exam with a very strong A! So i'm hoping it may be helpful again this year!

Any help/advice/predictions welcome!

My teachers suggested that the revenant may come up for section B and possibly the passivity of women for section A for 'Frankenstein'.

Thanks in advance!
JRoseM
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by BrieannaAW)
Hi there,

I'm studying the Gothic this year ('Frankenstein', 'Wuthering Heights', and 'Macbeth' and I was wondering if anyone had any predictions for the questions.

Last year, the day before my AS exam I looked at posts on here about predictions for the exam and planned any answers which I found tricky. Subsequently, someone predicted the correct question for section B and I came out of the exam with a very strong A! So i'm hoping it may be helpful again this year!

Any help/advice/predictions welcome!

My teachers suggested that the revenant may come up for section B and possibly the passivity of women for section A for 'Frankenstein'.

Thanks in advance!
I'm doing Macbeth, Frankenstein and Bloody Chamber! One of my teachers is adamant that symbolism will come up for Macbeth or for Section B as a whole I would love a women question for Frankenstein though!
BrieannaAW
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thank you! Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (51)
18.35%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (78)
28.06%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (102)
36.69%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (37)
13.31%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.6%

Watched Threads