The Student Room Group

taechers pulling my hopes down :((

my maths teachers is telling me and my friend that we going to fail and there's no point since there's 3 days left.
although I have revised a lot ..
ur teacher is a class A *****. Ignore him/her. Ur teacher is not the one who is going to mark ur exam. Forget about them. Concentrate on ur exam, people can make a change of a grade c to a b within a night of revision so ur fine. Just do ur revision and show that teacher u won't get pushed down by them. :u::smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Sayeeda101
ur teacher is a class A b****. Ignore him/her. Ur teacher is not the one who is going to mark ur exam. Forget about them. Concentrate on ur exam, people can make a change of a grade c to a b within a night of revision so ur fine. Just do ur revision and show that teacher u won't get pushed down by them. :u::smile:

thankyou!!!:smile:
Ignore your teacher! Be your own supporters and prove to her/him that you can pass with flying colours, the best revenge is always to prove them wrong and to just do better.
Yep, if you go to a state school especially a lot of teachers can become quite bitter, just do your thing.
Original post by kim nana
my maths teachers is telling me and my friend that we going to fail and there's no point since there's 3 days left.

Wow...sometimes I question how some people became teachers!? Just ignore them, as long as you have done lots of revision you will be fine. Don't let your teacher worry you, it's not like you haven't done any revision anyway! Just remember to put all your effort in to the exam and believe in yourself! You still have three days which is plenty of time so just relax and mentally prepare yourself for the exam. Don't over load yourself BT cramming the night before as you have already revised it so just read through your notes or something.

Just think of how stupid your teacher will feel on results day when you nail that maths exam! :smile: Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My advice to you is to report your maths teacher so she gets fired and you can laugh at her when she is struggling to get a new job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Just ignore ur teacher .. Cause the same thing happened to me when I was retaking my gcse maths .. I was doing well on foundation class and all the mock exams I got 90% and above and I told him that I really wanna do a higher so I can progress to A-level maths but he did not listen to me pr support me !! He was like " no u can not do it" " it is not for u" " it is so hard u cant get even a C ??" I just ignored him I did all the higher stuff just in 2 weeks by myself. I went to my tutor to enter me to the maths exam "Higher" :smile: I did the exam last year and I got a B and I am doing A level maths * I am so happy with my decision now *

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by kim nana

Revise a lot -> Do well -> Get amazing grade -> Smile very pleased with yourself at the teacher on results day :h:

You can do it! :dumbells:
tell the head teacher get her fired and laugh at her
Original post by Sayeeda101
ur teacher is a class A b****. Ignore him/her. Ur teacher is not the one who is going to mark ur exam. Forget about them. Concentrate on ur exam, people can make a change of a grade c to a b within a night of revision so ur fine. Just do ur revision and show that teacher u won't get pushed down by them. :u::smile:

"Ur teacher is not the one who is going to mark ur exam."

*A Levels Class of 2021 just entered the chat* 💀💀
Original post by GeorgeCB95
Ignore your teacher! Be your own supporters and prove to her/him that you can pass with flying colours, the best revenge is always to prove them wrong and to just do better.

Exactly

Quick Reply

Latest