ibrahim24
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hey, i am a serious procrastinator and well unfortunately I haven't revised for any of my upcoming core science exams...I always thought that core science was the easiest but Im worrying now that Ive realised that my biology exam is on friday and I have to do really well in this seeing as I messed up b2 and b3 ://

Anyone in the same position? Or does anyone have any useful advice?? thanks
Misora
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't revised it yet because I've just had so much to do. I don't think they're too hard though, I winged a B1 mock exam and got an A* haha
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ibrahim24)
hey, i am a serious procrastinator and well unfortunately I haven't revised for any of my upcoming core science exams...I always thought that core science was the easiest but Im worrying now that Ive realised that my biology exam is on friday and I have to do really well in this seeing as I messed up b2 and b3 ://

Anyone in the same position? Or does anyone have any useful advice?? thanks
Just start now. You have enough time to cover everything between now and when they are, especially considering some people manage to cram a-levels the night before. :rolleyes:

Use the MyGCSEScience videos on youtube, make notes and do plenty of past papers.
Lazy Cynic
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am in a similar position. I messed up b3 but I did ok in b2 I think. I'd say for science there is no point cramming as you need to be able to apply knowledge. I am just prioritising it above all my other subjects including Classics and Maths
ibrahim24
Rep:
?
(Original post by Misora)
I haven't revised it yet because I've just had so much to do. I don't think they're too hard though, I winged a B1 mock exam and got an A* haha
ok good at least Im not the only one ....how many exams have you got left?
ibrahim24
Rep:
?
(Original post by 8472)
Just start now. You have enough time to cover everything between now and when they are, especially considering some people manage to cram a-levels the night before. :rolleyes:

Use the MyGCSEScience videos on youtube, make notes and do plenty of past papers.
i guess so.....i don't like making notes though and i find the mygcse science videos way too long but thanks anyway!
ibrahim24
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lazy Cynic)
I am in a similar position. I messed up b3 but I did ok in b2 I think. I'd say for science there is no point cramming as you need to be able to apply knowledge. I am just prioritising it above all my other subjects including Classics and Maths
yh true...the majority of the science exams are just made from random sh*t anyway

Have you started reading the odyssey yet? I haven't
Misora
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ok good at least Im not the only one ....how many exams have you got left?
I have 9 left, but they're all one day after the other (apart from I have two on the same day), so they should be over pretty quickly
Lazy Cynic
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yh true...the majority of the science exams are just made from random sh*t anyway

Have you started reading the odyssey yet? I haven't
Im not reading it. I lost my book time ago. Im using this thing called ThugNotes and watching it on that for free.......

A* last year was 30/45 so I am not gonna stress to much.
I geniuenly understand no biology
like wtf is a neuron and synapse....

I didnt pay attention in yr 9 and 10 and so i am ****ed....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (279)
15.3%
Uncertainty around my education (285)
15.63%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (181)
9.92%
Isolating with family (129)
7.07%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (83)
4.55%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (153)
8.39%
Loneliness (180)
9.87%
Financial worries (75)
4.11%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (168)
9.21%
Exposure to negative news/social media (131)
7.18%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (160)
8.77%

Watched Threads