Edexcel English language?

Watch this thread
imyleighx
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm doing the edexcel English language higher tier tomorrow, any predictions on the of mice and men section? And how to structure paragraphs 😎

Posted from TSR Mobile
zahanara
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by imyleighx)
I'm doing the edexcel English language higher tier tomorrow, any predictions on the of mice and men section? And how to structure paragraphs 😎

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol. you realise that mice and men is english lit right? which is already over...
hhmerrony
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by zahanara)
lol. you realise that mice and men is english lit right? which is already over...
nooooooooooo seen this too many times. OMAM is on the EDEXCEL ENGLISH LANGUAGE exam too. lol.
dumbledoresbeard
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by hhmerrony)
nooooooooooo seen this too many times. OMAM is on the EDEXCEL ENGLISH LANGUAGE exam too. lol.
This.

In response to the original question, use standard PEEAS structure.
imyleighx
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by zahanara)
You do realise I do know what is on my own exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
xenya
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no clue what to expect! I am freaking out not ready at all . What about romeo and juliet ?
zahanara
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry! I didn't know that omam came up on lang paper as well. Didn't mean to sound arrogant!
shaloobee
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
does anyone know what the omam question was last year??? I'm doing the exam tomorrow too...
dami-o
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Yh! LOL! When I've told people I'm doing OMAM they just look at me like I'm crazy!
Fawnflys
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by shaloobee)
does anyone know what the omam question was last year??? I'm doing the exam tomorrow too...
I did the language exam last year and cutlets wife came up! 😀
Good luck today!
Fawnflys
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Fawnflys)
I did the language exam last year and curleys wife came up! 😀
Good luck today!
Curleys wife*
shaloobee
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Fawnflys)
Curleys wife*
Thank you, it was George, Lennie and the boss and then George and Lennie in a different extract, which was kind of ok I suppose
dami-o
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Yeah... but the part a question was worded weird. I just winged it and wrote about George, Lennie, their relationship and the boss... Just to be sure. My teachers said that it was fine as long as I spoke about their relationship. How about you? What question (9 or 10) did you choose?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (86)
42.36%
They're exactly what I expected (46)
22.66%