United Airline Refuses A Muslim lady a can of Coke. #unitedfortahera Watch

Cherrychocolate
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Shuerer)
Lol, well if you don't want to be stereotyped don't wear a headscarf, conform to our culture. Or go back to your ISIS homelands if not.

What ever happened to the idea of freedom of speech? You know the idea that you can practice your religion in peace or does that only apply to SOME groups? A Muslim is allowed to wear a headscarf in Britain just like a Jewish can wear Kippah and a Christian can wear a cross. People are allowed to have the freedom to express their religion through their appearance.
The Human Rights Act 1998 states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of expression". You don't get to decide whether a muslim is allowed to wear a headscarf, they have the freedom to wear it.
The person whose wearing a headscarf is NOT the problem, it's the stereotype that's attached to it. This horrid stereotype that Muslim equals terrorist is causing massive harm to Muslims and it's not right. Some Muslims were born here, they have a right to express their religion and to live here without being insulted and mocked.
"ISIS homelands" This makes zero sense. ISIS are a terrorist organisation that murder people in cold blood. That's not Islam. Islam is a religion of peace and if you researched it rather than believing the misinformation that's floating around you'd know that. There are more than a billion Muslims in the world and you can't generalise them. ISIS's beliefs about the world are most definitely not EVERY Muslim's beliefs.

Educate yourself before you throw wild accusations around that are simply not true.
SnoochToTheBooch
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would be so much more sympathetic to this if it didn't have one of those irritating ****ing hashtags.
Swanbow
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by German123)
Of course it does, but apart from that, a can of coke can do nothing and I doubt the women had that in mind anyway.
It is probably airline policy for all drinks to be opened before they are given to a customer, as they can be used as projectiles by unruly customers. The air stewardess was probably being forgetful or spiteful by giving the man next to her an unopened beer. A lax in professionalism that the airline should investigate

The real issue here is the reaction of the passenger who went on a hateful rant. That should be investigated by the police.

But as for giving someone an opened can of diet coke, it is a non-issue. The passenger shouldn't have played the religion card.
Mathsqueen
Badges: 9
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Monocultral)
Sad that so many Americans hate Muslims for 9/11 when Jews did it and then sent the gentile to die in the Middle East on their neo-con Zionist war on terror.

9/11 was a Jewish job. Not the first act of Jewish terror either.

Anyone with eyes and a clear concious mind you can see those buildings including WTC7 that was never hit by a plane were bought down by demolition. Only Israel's Mossad with help of the American Jewish hierarchy could pull this off.
Please do not confuse Jews with Zionists.

Watch this video at 5:52
https://youtu.be/FaqddtVb-AQ?t=5m52s
German123
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Swanbow)
It is probably airline policy for all drinks to be opened before they are given to a customer, as they can be used as projectiles by unruly customers. The air stewardess was probably being forgetful or spiteful by giving the man next to her an unopened beer. A lax in professionalism that the airline should investigate

The real issue here is the reaction of the passenger who went on a hateful rant. That should be investigated by the police.

But as for giving someone an opened can of diet coke, it is a non-issue. The passenger shouldn't have played the religion card.
Cool.
Wade-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In all likelihood her story is nothing more than a figment of her imagination

Posted from TSR Mobile
BaconandSauce
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
quite a non issue

she should have accepted the rules as they are rather than ask to be treated differently (I love how she explains it as a 'hygiene' issue)

But she'll have her 15mins of fame and it will help with her future as this is a card she can now play 'look at how the kafir treat us'
Swanbow
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cool.
Not really, but each to their own.
German123
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Swanbow)
Not really, but each to their own.
If you say so.
Swanbow
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you say so.
Indeed I do.
username1567177
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
UNITED airline - you have to be kidding me right 😠
Heliosphan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
She sounds like the worst kind of hysterical drama queen. Probably exaggerated things massively and is now feigning outrage.

'Tears of humiliation through discrimination'

She makes me want to vomit.
moneus
Badges: 5
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Heliosphan)
She sounds like the worst kind of hysterical drama queen. Probably exaggerated things massively and is now feigning outrage.

'Tears of humiliation through discrimination'

She makes me want to vomit.
haha someone who's subconsciously has been made to think of muslims as the terrorist. Thinks she right. why don't u go out shopping or wear some high heels not b'coz it's makes u the being happy but b'coz others think you'd look nice in them. Blonde defo fulfils the stereotype. Yes i said she b'coz one you have female avatar and a male sex symbol plus you could be the next transgender athlete.
Catholic_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Minorities often have a reputation of creating false hate crimes and fantasizing with racism, they're obsessed with it so I don't believe a word of this. Honestly, they have such a sense of entitlement since silly things like this rile them.
Snagprophet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I actually don't remember if I had cans given to me opened by stewardesses on planes. I haven't been on in a while.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.06%
No (322)
75.94%

Watched Threads