The Student Room Group

Urgent

I am stressing out because I have highh expectations of myself but I don't think I'll achieve a good grade for edexcel English language so can someone please tell me its okay if I get a C in this exam. I want to do dietetics in uni so a C is all I need
Reply 1
It is completely fine if you get a C as long as you are able to do what you want in the future! A C is a pass and many people struggle to pass so you will have done a lot better than a lot of other people and nobody will have the right to look down upon your grade including you as a C is a good grade!
Original post by krishugh
I am stressing out because I have highh expectations of myself but I don't think I'll achieve a good grade for edexcel English language so can someone please tell me its okay if I get a C in this exam. I want to do dietetics in uni so a C is all I need

Don't worry about it! I was good at English when it came to the coursework part and I got a high A* for it but I struggled with the exam and got low B almost C in it. I also want to apply for dietetics and along as you have a C don't worry because that is all there are really every going to be looking for

Quick Reply

Latest