The Student Room Group

Ccea gcse history june 2015

I sat the new spec gcse history test today(year 11), did anybody else, and if so, how did you find it?
Yeah I thought the nazi Germany questions were quite straight forward but I though Ireland peace war and neutrality questions were worded very awkwardly which sections did you do
Reply 2
Original post by Craig598
Yeah I thought the nazi Germany questions were quite straight forward but I though Ireland peace war and neutrality questions were worded very awkwardly which sections did you do

I answered nazi germany and changing relationships. I thought a few nazi germanys questions were hard but northern ireland was relatively straight foward.
What did people at your school think of the exam
Reply 4
Original post by Craig598
What did people at your school think of the exam

The majority of people thought it went quite well, even those who struggled on past papers were happy with their performance
To be honest like everyone in my year thought it quite hard but that was probably due to the fact the history teacher is useless didn't give us any past papers , but i thought it wasn't too bad
Reply 6
I did Nazi Germany and War, Peace & Neutrality. Generally as a school we found Northern Ireland harder but that is probably because we spent about a month on it compared to year with the other :P
Reply 7
Original post by Kanpachi
I did Nazi Germany and War, Peace & Neutrality. Generally as a school we found Northern Ireland harder but that is probably because we spent about a month on it compared to year with the other :P

I thought germany was slightly harder than ireland, although we only spent 2 months on ireland
What did everyone here get in the exam

Quick Reply

Latest