The Student Room Group

Ramadan playlists?

What kind of nasheeds do you listen to during ramadan?
Mine mostly consist of Zain bhikha, Rashid Bhikha, Yusuf Islam and Native deen. So basically a lot of the classics =D
I'm not a Muslim but I love maher zain :h:
Wahaaay it's nearly ramadan, i can almost smell my mum's iftar! :u:
I really like listening to Quraan recitations! Fav is Shaikh Sudais and Mishary Rashid Al Afasy! So good!

And I enjoying listening to Maher Zain, Zain Bhikha and urdu naats! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Muhummad al mukit's nasheeds are great, they are in arabic--> so find the ones with the english translation.

Some of Maher Zain's are good too, i only listen to the vocal only ones.

I found this one, it's short but speaks to your heart, translation in description
https://soundcloud.com/ooleenaoo/my-lord-is-with-me
Reply 5
If I'm listening to Nasheeds it's mostly Arabic nasheeds, but for English nasheeds it's mostly Maher Zain and Sami Yusuf for meeee.
I need to make a playlist too!
Original post by alivelight
What kind of nasheeds do you listen to during ramadan?
Mine mostly consist of Zain bhikha, Rashid Bhikha, Yusuf Islam and Native deen. So basically a lot of the classics =D

to be honest and I say this with love as we are all muslim m8, its best to not listen to nasheeds at the time of ramadhan and focus on getting closer to Allah through the Qur'an and making zhikr of Allah

:smile:

its ur choice at the end of th day but cmon, surely for this blessed month u can make this small sacrifice and see the amazing ! benefits inshaAllah !

:smile:
Reply 7
I do understand what we are supposed to do in ramadan, but many of us listen to music otherwise, or if they're like me, constantly have to listen to something. We replace music with nasheeds, as many nasheeds do still have ayats from the quran and teach you little things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending