The Student Room Group

Phed 1 AQA PE June 5th 2015

Hello I notice there wasn't a thread for P.E so I decided to make one.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello

I am doing PE on Friday too any predictions what may come up ?:smile: I reckon it will be Measuring Intensity and Guidance as a 12 marker
Why do you think it will be that? I have the exam this Friday 😣
Hello, any predictions for this exam?
Reply 4
I have no predictions whats so ever
Am f***** for this exam
Haven't even started my revision :frown:
Reply 7
Well it's just a guess really as Measuring Intensity was not on yet...
If it says
What are the six classes of food?
What would you answer?

Carbohydrates, fats, protein, fibre, minerals vitamins, folic acid ?
Original post by Marli-Ruth
If it says
What are the six classes of food?
What would you answer?

Carbohydrates, fats, protein, fibre, minerals vitamins, folic acid ?

I'd put Water instead oh folic acid
Reply 10
I think psychology will come up for the 10 marker
Reply 11
Original post by rpbw
I think psychology will come up for the 10 marker

psychology?
Reply 12
Original post by MrJwal1
psychology?

Im not to sure how to explain as i go to a welsh school and learn the stuff in welsh, but attitude, personality etc.
Got a feeling 12 marker will be on a fitness test (standing stork test ect)
How did everyone find the exam?
I didn't like the 5 marker at the end of the historical bit about ethnic minorities….
Original post by cyclist2020
How did everyone find the exam?
I didn't like the 5 marker at the end of the historical bit about ethnic minorities….

Yeah same, it was a bit difficult to get 5 marks for it. And I wasn't too confident writing about weight training but I think I got enough points down. The rest was pretty decent though.
Reply 16
Most of it was okay- it was just the 5 marker at the end of the opportunities of participation and the 12 marker.

Was I the only one that thought it was a bit weird how they decided to change the way the 12 marker was worded? I don't know, just thought I didn't make enough points so wrote a lot more than I normally would...
Reply 17
Same here! Found the 12 marker too specific
The test wasnt great but it was decent
Original post by kpd_98
Most of it was okay- it was just the 5 marker at the end of the opportunities of participation and the 12 marker.

Was I the only one that thought it was a bit weird how they decided to change the way the 12 marker was worded? I don't know, just thought I didn't make enough points so wrote a lot more than I normally would...

I thought it was worded the same as the 2014 paper, but you're right it would have been easier if they had put 'AS students' or something like that like they used to.

Quick Reply

Latest