Is this her "weird" way of expressing her like for me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
If we bump into each other she will always look at me with a cheeky grin and say "Hey (my surname), whotcha!"

We have a few lessons together, and she'll usually sit either directly behind me or slightly on the side behind me. She has lightly kicked the back of my chair some times ... obviously playfully.

I've also answered a things she has said in class, and she'll look around and roll her eyes at me ... even though my answer is right.

We've had a phone call on two occasions that lasted 30 mins ... mainly speaking about work and stuff, but she was still teasing me a lot playfully.

Does this sound like she likes me ... is it her weird way of flirting?
Meaty_man
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This sounds like flirting all right, get in there my son.
username1969391
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think she is going to rape you
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah she likes you, you should offer to go somewhere really nice with her (even if it's just the movies )
Anonymous #1
(Original post by NickLCFC)

I wouldn't mind that ... she seems quite kinky
godivaontherocks
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yep, she likes you. More than a friend I mean.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shawn_o1)
Yeah she likes you, you should offer to go somewhere really nice with her (even if it's just the movies )

People who go on movie/restaurant dates as their first date have no clue ... It's all about bowling, pottery making and other fun activities!

Freaky thing is her friend is doing the same thing lol! Albeit maybe not as forward.
Kozlov
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
sounds creepy as shi' soon id run a mile son double standards tho son if i do that to a piece of ass i be thrown in jail son ya know im sayin son
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
People who go on movie/restaurant dates as their first date have no clue ... It's all about bowling, pottery making and other fun activities!

Freaky thing is her friend is doing the same thing lol! Albeit maybe not as forward.
yeah that's why I said "just", even I know it's not a great idea, engaging actively in things you both like is the way forward
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kozlov)
sounds creepy as shi' soon id run a mile son double standards tho son if i do that to a piece of ass i be thrown in jail son ya know im sayin son

wat.
Kozlov
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NickLCFC)
word son girl sounds crazy son i be scared son she gonna pop 5 shorties in yo ass son pop pop pop pop pop op gona be wired like the son aint shinin son
Anonymous #1
word son girl sounds crazy son i be scared son she gonna pop 5 shorties in yo ass son pop pop pop pop pop op gona be wired like the son aint shinin son

wat
Kozlov
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
wat.
just sayin son she sounds weird son if i were you i'd run a mile son i mean look at it this way son i do that do a female i be put on a sex offender list son winkin n shi son hope this made it clearer son
Anonymous #1
just sayin son she sounds weird son if i were you i'd run a mile son i mean look at it this way son i do that do a female i be put on a sex offender list son winkin n shi son hope this made it clearer son

If I had a penny for every time you wrote "son" ...
Kozlov
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If I had a penny for every time you wrote "son" ...
way i speak son cant help it son ya know im sayin' son
Anonymous #1
Just a few more things to point out guys ...

Whenever we speak she's always looking into my eyes. As in she's engaged in the conversation and it never feels she's bored or not bothered.

Her friend is acting the same way towards me, albeit less personally.

She reaches half way up my chest ... I'm 6''6

She's quite centre left whilst I'm more liberal ... I'm not fully committed to politics though...

She's pretty fit though
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Whenever we speak she's always looking into my eyes. As in she's engaged in the conversation and it never feels she's bored or not bothered.

Her friend is acting the same way towards me, albeit less personally.

She reaches half way up my chest ... I'm 6''6

She's quite centre left whilst I'm more liberal ... I'm not fully committed to politics though...

She's pretty fit though
Then she wants :love: to happen between you and her. Her friend respects the situation and is happy to be just friends with you
Arcaddia
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

She's pretty fit though
1- :kissing2: 2- :kiss2:
3- :knuddel:
4- :hump:
superduper9
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nah. Bro-zoned.

Spoiler:
Show
Just kidding! Sounds as though she likes you, ask her out soon
JindleBrey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's certainly possible she likes you, but it could mean anything.

I liked a girl who was showing much stronger signals than the ones you have described, but it turned out she didn't like me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (138)
58.97%
No (52)
22.22%
Not sure (44)
18.8%

Watched Threads