The Student Room Group

Do you drink tap water?

I just really can't bear the taste of tap water, it tastes really strange to me, like it's got some chemicals that it maybe shouldn't have in it, even if the tap water is supposed to be drinkable. I always drink bottled water, and some people say I'm strange when they see me carry home the large amount of bottled water (It's good exercise though). Who else?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrostShot
I just really can't bear the taste of tap water, it tastes really strange to me, like it's got some chemicals that it maybe shouldn't have in it, even if the tap water is supposed to be drinkable. I always drink bottled water, and some people say I'm strange when they see me carry home the large amount of bottled water (It's good exercise though). Who else?

I drink tap water and bottled.
Bottled for travelling, and tap water at home.
Tastes normal.
Original post by FrostShot

Peasants, peasants everywhere.
Reply 3
Tap water tastes weird up north but here in London it tastes better than some water bottles.
Reply 4
yes
I always filter my tap water

And some of the bottled water in London tastes absolutely disgusting :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love Tap water
Reply 7
Do they flouridate water where you live?
Reply 8
Original post by cleverasvoltaire
Peasants, peasants everywhere.

see the elitist with his illusions of grandeur
Original post by Flaccus
see the elitist with his illusions of grandeur

I don't drink tap water, watcha saying? How does that make me have illusions of grandeur?
Reply 10
Original post by cleverasvoltaire
I don't drink tap water, watcha saying? How does that make me have illusions of grandeur?

you were like "peasants"
Reply 11
I live in Coventry. We have the best tasting tap water, so not an issue for me. It's actually nice, but I can't explain how.
Tap water at my own home, bottled anywhere else.
I go to Scotland every year, and the tap water there tastes so different, it's like, sweet-ish :/
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I always filter my tap water

And some of the bottled water in London tastes absolutely disgusting :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, filtered tap water is really good.
Original post by reub
I live in Coventry. We have the best tasting tap water, so not an issue for me. It's actually nice, but I can't explain how.

Probably the only good thing about Coventry
No it is disgusting. I drink bottled water which can also be disgusting.
Reply 16
Tap water all the way, apart from at one campsite in Yorkshire where it literally tasted like eggs.
I don't have a problem with drinking tap water, and if the sink is the nearest source I will drink from it.

But my family has a weird thing where literally every room has a large 1.5l bottle of water in it (evian :colondollar:) so most of the time I just drink bottled water cause it's on hand in my room
Reply 18
I drink tap water at home, and sometimes take bottled with me depending on heather I filled up a bottle beforehand. There's very little difference in the taste between the two anyway.
Reply 19
I pay for enough **** already, can't afford bottled water.

So much fuss smh... It's water wtf :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest