Anyone doing OCR ENGLISH: WILLIAM BLAKE AND WEBSTER OR A MIDSUMMER NIGHTS DREAM?? Watch

mserwaah123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Heyy guys. This thread is literally for English students who will be sitting their A Level exam on Thursday 11th June and will be doing the Midsummer Nights Dream question and the comparable question between Blake and Webster. Do any of you wanna share methods of revision etc?
harryek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mserwaah123)
Heyy guys. This thread is literally for English students who will be sitting their A Level exam on Thursday 11th June and will be doing the Midsummer Nights Dream question and the comparable question between Blake and Webster. Do any of you wanna share methods of revision etc?
Im doing Midsummer and White Devil but not with Blake! How are you feeling for midsummer? im really struggling on any specific structural/language/form points, any help?
mserwaah123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by harryek)
Im doing Midsummer and White Devil but not with Blake! How are you feeling for midsummer? im really struggling on any specific structural/language/form points, any help?
Urm we could compare notes and everything in a private message? (I don't know how to do that yet so if you do can you start it? I'll be starting my revision properly tonight because I had two exams today so yeah I'll be free to do something with you
JBMusic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing Tempest as a play but comparing The White Devil with Blake. Are you finding comparison of the two easy or a bit forced? :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (13)
7.1%
They've been reasonable (76)
41.53%
Not feeling great... (47)
25.68%
They are TERRIBLE! (47)
25.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise