The Student Room Group

What job can i get with this degree

I have just finished my first year of university. I am studying economics in business and i was just wondering if anyone has done this degree and what they have gone on too. Possibly anyone know what job i can get with this degree as its pretty broad.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, you can become a Financial Analyst, Accountant, go into banking etc. Many stuff depending on what you enjoy most. It's better for you to research the jobs you can get BEFORE applying for any coarse but you'll be able to do something you enjoy for sure.
I was thinking something in media, is that possible?:smile:
Reply 3
Jobs in most sectors don't require a specific degree course, that includes the media sector, which encompasses a huge range of careers. There are some good careers websites out there that might help you learn more about specific career paths. Like Prospects: http://www.prospects.ac.uk/types_of_jobs_media.htm

Googling "what can I do with my degree" will give you a lot of results for sites that suggest sectors and industries related to your degree.

Remember something like two-thirds of graduate employers aren't looking for a specific degree. Unless you want to be a doctor or engineer, it's unlikely you'll find a job which you won't be able to do. Also might be worth visiting your careers service to see if they have any tips/events/etc. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending