a_a99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anyone else freaking out because of this exam?
Im doing development population and tourism
What are you all doing??
KingFTw
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't worry mate ~I'm doing the same thing
'Chris'
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Tourism, globalisation and urbanisation. You'll be fine!
Monaa_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing ubanisation, population and tourism
x-Emily-x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 'Chris')
Tourism, globalisation and urbanisation. You'll be fine!
I'm doing exactly the same topics and am most worried about globalisation
'Chris'
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by x-Emily-x)
I'm doing exactly the same topics and am most worried about globalisation
Same, globalisation is by far the hardest topic :/
big_dreamer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
how did everyone find it?? I found it quite good but I am worried that I did last question of urban wrong. It said to explain how urban living can be made more sustainable. I mentioned using brownfield sites, conservering historic buildings, open spaces and reducing waste. Because it didnt say to include a case study but I did mention a brief example. Can I still get more than 6 marks as it didnt say use your own knowldge either
Alevel24
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by big_dreamer)
how did everyone find it?? I found it quite good but I am worried that I did last question of urban wrong. It said to explain how urban living can be made more sustainable. I mentioned using brownfield sites, conservering historic buildings, open spaces and reducing waste. Because it didnt say to include a case study but I did mention a brief example. Can I still get more than 6 marks as it didnt say use your own knowldge either
You did it right, it didn't mention that you needed to use a case study so if it's in detail you should get at very minimum 5 out of 8
big_dreamer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Alevel24)
You did it right, it didn't mention that you needed to use a case study so if it's in detail you should get at very minimum 5 out of 8
Thanks! Cause everyone was saying how they went on about some area and I was worried thanks
Alevel24
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thanks! Cause everyone was saying how they went on about some area and I was worried thanks
what did you put in for the figure 3 question on Urbanisation topic about choropleth graph?
CirqueDesRêves
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm really worried now, I did something completely different. I just used the case study I learnt for a sustainable city (Curitiba) and wrote about what they have done and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
big_dreamer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
what did you put in for the figure 3 question on Urbanisation topic about chropleth graph?

that map thing for the bus cyle stuff? I put it was topological because I guessed it as I saw some examinor report saying that it must be learnt and just assumed it was that. What did you put?
CirqueDesRêves
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
that map thing for the bus cyle stuff? I put it was topological because I guessed it as I saw some examinor report saying that it must be learnt and just assumed it was that. What did you put?
I put topological too! I didn't know what it was but I knew it was not chloropleth or whatever as that is the coloured shading one and I knew it was not isoline as that is the one with the rings and numbers on them and it was neither

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alevel24
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CirqueDesRêves)
I'm really worried now, I did something completely different. I just used the case study I learnt for a sustainable city (Curitiba) and wrote about what they have done and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what I sort of did, I'm pretty sure it's right as long as you mentioned anything about the historical sights or transport or recycling
wajeeh1364
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here :/
megs_long
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Did exactly the same - think its still right hopefully!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
VinayJay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did Curitiba too, it's right I think, most people I know who did the exam did Curitiba so don't worry haha
Meebcphgrsfar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Curitiba is definitely correct, I asked my teacher. Think the exam went well, population and urban easy, development gap poor especially the 6 marker at the start. Overall hoping for 70+/84 to make up for the woeful physical paper
big_dreamer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
for the population I feel like the first section repeated itself so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (26)
8.02%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (23)
7.1%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (71)
21.91%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (40)
12.35%
No, nothing has changed (101)
31.17%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (63)
19.44%

Watched Threads