The Student Room Group

Code Classics Accommodation

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody knows or has heard of the Code Classics in Leicester? I hear they are normal houses that have been refurbished by Code. I went on the website but the pictures they have are for western and upperton road buildings. Please if anyone who knows or lives in a Code Classic could perhaps share a photo or tell me of any significant difference in the flats, I would really appreciate it. Thanks:smile:
Reply 1
Hey, I saw your post about the Code Classics. I live in Leicester currently because of uni, and I thought that I could help you out here, cuz I've done my digging about the different Accommodations. Sorry that I don't have any photos, But I know quiet a bit about the flats. :P

The different classics that they have are between a shared house with 3 rooms, or individual self contained flats. The shared house is a like the normal Code flats, the only exception is that you share a kitchen and living room with 2 other people, so you can either take some friends, or take your chances XD This ones on Rydal street for I think about £99 a week.

The other Classics are the same as regular flats, all self contained with en-suite, wardrobes and such. These ones are on: Welford Rd, Lancaster RD, and Tower Street. I think these ones are about £105 a week. Unlike the Rydal street ones, I believe that the Flats come with a token or coin operated Launderette. and they have the same contract length as regular flats.

If you want more information, you should ask Code about it.They helped out a lot when I was looking at different Accom and making my choices. Hopefully this helped you. :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks so much, it really helped. I'm thinking I'll go for the classics instead.
Hi!

I'm in your position now and looking for accommodation in Leicester. Just wanted to ask which location of code classics you went ahead with?

Many Thanks :smile:
Reply 4
Hi I got a flat with code classics but they said people are not allowed to view the flats, and I cannot find pictures of these flats anywhere. Did you end up getting a flat with code classics and if so how did you find it
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest