OCR A2 psychology, applied options exam

Watch
sec123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey
just wondering if anyone has any tips for question B's in the A2 OCR psychology exam applied options. Also, I'm really behind on my revision for this exam, so does anyone know if since you get to choose the 2 essay questions, you can learn only 3 categories? for example; knowing Turning to crime, Making a case and Reaching a verdict without learning After a guilty verdict?
cherryred90s
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sec123)
Hey
just wondering if anyone has any tips for question B's in the A2 OCR psychology exam applied options. Also, I'm really behind on my revision for this exam, so does anyone know if since you get to choose the 2 essay questions, you can learn only 3 categories? for example; knowing Turning to crime, Making a case and Reaching a verdict without learning After a guilty verdict?
Yep definitely. If you read the spec, you only need to know 3 categories. I wasn't taught after a guilty verdict
hollsy123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey
My college has done 6 different topics and two years ago we could only answer 2 of the questions, it might be safe to try and learn the last category even if its brief
sec123
Rep:
?
(Original post by hollsy123)
My college has done 6 different topics and two years ago we could only answer 2 of the questions, it might be safe to try and learn the last category even if its brief
Ahh Im going to try, I'll read over them all just make sure which 6 topics was it you did?
sec123
Rep:
?
(Original post by cherryred90s)
Yep definitely. If you read the spec, you only need to know 3 categories. I wasn't taught after a guilty verdict
Thank you I just didn't realise how long it would take for me to be able to remember just 1 section!
hollsy123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ahh Im going to try, I'll read over them all just make sure which 6 topics was it you did?
Well we had 6 booklets- stress, dysfunctional behaviour, disorders, turning to crime, reaching a guilty verdict and after a guilty verdict? x
sec123
Rep:
?
(Original post by hollsy123)
Well we had 6 booklets- stress, dysfunctional behaviour, disorders, turning to crime, reaching a guilty verdict and after a guilty verdict? x
Oh yeah we got taught all 8 but I'm only revising 6 for the exam, since I need time to go over how to answer question B's a bit better by tomorrow x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.81%
I'm not sure (32)
4.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (215)
31.25%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (330)
47.97%

Watched Threads