The Student Room Group

Is it bad i think a guy likes me more because Im a virgin? should i be ok with this?

I just know he is into me more because i am. Should I be bothered or should I see it as a good thing/another thing he likes about me. I dont know. but he is a virgin too.
Original post by Anonymous
I just know he is into me more because i am. Should I be bothered or should I see it as a good thing/another thing he likes about me. I dont know. but he is a virgin too.

I don't think it's a bad thing at all - some people prefer experienced sexual partners, some prefer people who are virgins - you shouldn't see this as a problem I don't think, just personal preference.

But the most important thing is that he respects you and you have a matching/compatible personality - the virgin thing (yes or no) wouldn't really be an issue for me tbh, but it is for some people.
Reply 2
Particularly as he's a virgin it could be that he wants you both to be each others' firsts and has a really romantic view of sex. A lot of men are attracted to girls who are virgins because it makes them feel more alpha, they get to be the one to deflower this pure young maiden etc, they feel more manly because they're the only man you've ever slept with - but in this case as he's a virgin too I think it could be the romanticised explanation :smile:
hmm... I had that once with a guy. He really really wanted to be my first but didn't want a proper relationship. I think it made him feel like he was some kind of animalistic alpha guy on a hunt and he did try to manipulate me to 'give it up'.
Often I've found being a virgin can really attract a lot of guys with a madonna/whore complex, so be careful of that but as said above if he just wants to be intimate with you in a sweet way, don't push him away
Reply 4
It's a basic evolutionary development - men want to be sure the offspring is their own. I doubt he's thinking about it consciously, it just means he's attracted to you so appreciate that.
Reply 5
It's a good thing. He appreciates and respects you for keeping your dignity, maintaining your virtue and preserving your body in its unspoiled state. The reason why he's so into you is because other men haven't ruined your body for him. A self-respecting woman such as yourself is very hard to find.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending