I thought it was pretty good, some badly worded questions but not too hard
Charlottemulcahy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by jacktd98)
I thought it was pretty good, some badly worded questions but not too hard
yes! some of the questions were worded weirdly. What did you think of the case studies?
ImATROL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Charlottemulcahy)
yes! some of the questions were worded weirdly. What did you think of the case studies?
The first case study was weird, they asked for coastal management, which is fine, the second part asked about conflict
sdjslkj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
WEREN'T THE CASE STUDIES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN LIFE
4 figure grid refernces though ?? where was that place:/
Charlottemulcahy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ImATROL)
The first case study was weird, they asked for coastal management, which is fine, the second part asked about conflict
I was going to do Studland at first but I couldn't think of conflict so I did Happisburgh instead.
ImATROL
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sdjslkj)
WEREN'T THE CASE STUDIES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN LIFE
4 figure grid refernces though ?? where was that place:/
9704 i think
Charlottemulcahy
Rep:
?
9704 i think
Do you think they'll give a a few options? Because the CBD isn't that exact. I also know people who didn't realise where the shopping centre was.. even though it was on the map
ImATROL
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Charlottemulcahy)
Do you think they'll give a a few options? Because the CBD isn't that exact. I also know people who didn't realise where the shopping centre was.. even though it was on the map
They usually give u options but that was the nearest point.

The last case study was orrible, I couldn't remember anything place specific details.
Asiyalulu
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh I don't know, still not sure about how I feel about it
Tb101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There was an OLDHAM and oldham which wasn't in bold letters, thought they were trying to catch us out so chose the reference for the one written without bold font, spent ages trying to locate small letters that could give some clue, thanks ocr!

If you did coastal management of Happisburgh, conflicts could be that the place is not considered to be valuable enough and so on.
Tb101
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The shopping centre (new shopping area) had a labelled arrow coming off it, it was the small part outlined in black.
Kindtrauma
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OMG same I spent ages looking for it! I thought it was the new shopping centre at first until I read the other questions :/ I wish durdle was a case study and I was glad china was one
Kindtrauma
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think I chose the case study that was mentioned in the resource booklet for figure 3 with the two cliffs because it had the place specific detail
Tb101
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Who else was confused about what this meant
Figure 4, give two pieces of evidence from the photograph that this is the edge of town
I wrote about the fact there was only one car and no services could be seen and houses were all built close together,no development was done there
stormyy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tb101)
Figure 4, give two pieces of evidence from the photograph that this is the edge of town
I wrote about the fact there was only one car and no services could be seen and houses were all built close together,no development was done there
i said they were newly build in the open land near the countryside, also i said the houses were large which showed they werent inner city
maddywald
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tb101)
i think i put the houses were detached and that some houses had driveways? Just tried to point out the difference between the two photos but idk - the whole pop and settlement section i hated though
Tb101
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How did everyone do with their coursework?
lubna1998
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A picture of my house was in the resource booklet
Tb101
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ive forgotten the questions for population and settlement
Natural hazards seemed to be all volcanoes volcanoes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (17)
8.02%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (14)
6.6%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (44)
20.75%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (27)
12.74%
No, nothing has changed (70)
33.02%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (40)
18.87%

Watched Threads