The Student Room Group

transfer to LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS OR LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL ?

hey guys i wanted to ask that is it possible to take transfer from university of nottingham to lse or london business school for bsc management ? i am ready to start from year 1 as well and if it is what would be the requirements ?
Reply 1
guys your reply could really help me out :smile:thank you
You cannot possibly transfer to LBS straight from Nottingham for the simple reason that LBS is purely a graduate business school.

With regards to transferring from Notts to LSE, assuming that is for undergraduate level, I don't know if that would also be possible now a days. During my time, you need to sit out a year and re-apply again through UCAS.
Reply 3
Original post by Mr. Roxas
You cannot possibly transfer to LBS straight from Nottingham for the simple reason that LBS is purely a graduate business school.

With regards to transferring from Notts to LSE, assuming that is for undergraduate level, I don't know if that would also be possible now a days. During my time, you need to sit out a year and re-apply again through UCAS.

Ya I mean I know it will be through ucas my question is how difficult it is? And there is scope Right? If I work hard I can get into lse?
Original post by Tanvi97.
Ya I mean I know it will be through ucas my question is how difficult it is? And there is scope Right? If I work hard I can get into lse?

If you're transferring as an undergraduate student from Notts to LSE, I don't think that's possible, because LSE doesn't accept transfer students. But try to inquire about this directly to LSE admissions officers -- they may have changed the rules now.

Now, if you want to attend an LBS programme, you need to finish your undergraduate degree at Notts, gain work experience and apply as a graduate student, say, as an MBA or MSc student. LBS is purely a graduate business school. Meaning to say, LBS doesn't offer undergraduate programme.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending