Should I make new revision notes?

Watch this thread
kingsleviosarrrr
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I've got my GCSE B1 Biology exam coming up soon (that is, in 2 days), and I've been contemplating about making new notes. The thing is, I've already made some notes on certain chapters but they are kind of messy (although legible) We've also been given a booklet summarising the whole module/unit but in vast detail.

So should I make new notes, or just read off my old notes and summary booklet?(along with watching some myGCSE-science videos)It's very late, I know, considering the exam is in 2 days. But I will manage to do some past papers tomorrow! :dong:
mahi.ik
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I was facing a similar dilemna, but i decided not to waste time and rewrite because that would take a day or more.. so what you Can do is just use stick notes for bullet points or use a highlighter while you read, read the summary booklet and the last day just do past papers. Hope that helped
kingsleviosarrrr
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by mahi.ik)
I was facing a similar dilemna, but i decided not to waste time and rewrite because that would take a day or more.. so what you Can do is just use stick notes for bullet points or use a highlighter while you read, read the summary booklet and the last day just do past papers. Hope that helped
Thank you!! ☺
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (74)
41.81%
They're exactly what I expected (40)