Russian Federation VS United States of America

Watch
DaniilKaya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
April 12, 2014 Russian Aircraft Su-24 with the new radio electronic complex "Sushka" simulated 12! attacks on US Navy Ship "Donald Cook". The reason for 12 is that it was Cosmonautics Day in Russia.

12 simulated attacks but no response from " Donald Cook" as they could not target unarmed the Su-24 with their aegis combat system.

This is what US Department of States said about this incident
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=122052
of course they will not tell the truth

The reason why it is legit, the answer is rhetorical: Why would Donald Cook let Russian planes to simulate attacks on it 12 times?

According to international maritime agreements, as the US does not have the water borders in the Black Sea, the period allowed him to stay in the waters of the Black Sea is 14 days. Theoretically, if it violates their stay in the Black Sea, the ship can be legally destroyed by Russia without declaring war.
MatureStudent36
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Looks like our resident muscovite sock puppet is back
The Warsmith
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Now all the pro-west TSR members will flock in and flounder around this thread. That's how it always is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
DaniilKaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by MatureStudent36)
Looks like our resident muscovite sock puppet is back
Looks like our brainwashed "Putin is evil" puppet is back
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
Now all the pro-west TSR members will flock in and flounder around this thread. That's how it always is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
US = good
Russia = bad

Didn't they teach you anything in indocrination camp, I mean school?
The Warsmith
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by whorace)
US = good
Russia = bad

Didn't they teach you anything in indocrination camp, I mean school?
I'm originally eastern European, so the brainwashing only diluted my views when I first came here about 11 years ago. Neutrality is rather enjoyable, I must admit.

But still - too many overzealous western fanatics round these parts.
DaniilKaya
Rep:
?
I'm originally eastern European, so the brainwashing only diluted my views when I first came here about 11 years ago. Neutrality is rather enjoyable, I must admit.

But still - too many overzealous western fanatics round these parts.
Can I ask you where are you from? let me guess, Poland?
The Warsmith
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DaniilKaya)
Can I ask you where are you from? let me guess, Poland?
Ugh, gods no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AlphaWolfZ
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well count me out, Western Pro-Russian here
The Warsmith
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm Moldovan just so you know.

I'm actually descended from a distant great granda who was knighted in Germany in the 1400s. He was one of the Landsknecht in maximillian's army. Really proud of this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AlphaWolfZ
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

I'm actually descended from a distant great granda who was knighted in Germany in the 1400s. He was one of the Landsknecht in maximillian's army. Really proud of this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice! You should be proud
DaniilKaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by AlphaWolfZ)
Well count me out, Western Pro-Russian here
Being western pro-Russian, is to be clear about the geopolitics and information war and be able to see the difference between western and Russian media thus understanding the truth
DaniilKaya
Rep:
?

Posted from TSR Mobile
how did you get this information? From parents?
AlphaWolfZ
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Being western pro-Russian, is to be clear about the geopolitics and information war and be able to see the difference between western and Russian media thus understanding the truth
Exactly, I don't trust the biases of western media on the coverage of Russia! I guess you're russian, do you have any good websites for learning russian
DaniilKaya
Rep:
?
Exactly, I don't trust the biases of western media on the coverage of Russia! I guess you're russian, do you have any good websites for learning russian
Rt.com , but to be serious, websites are bad. Read books and learn simple vocabulary, verbs and tenses ( tenses in Russian are different, you change the ending of verbs)

For example - to work
Работать Rabotat present
Работал Rabotal past
Работаю Rabotayu present continuos

Another way to learn russian is to get a russian girlfriend
DaniilKaya
Rep:
?
Nice! You should be proud
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-32996008

very interesting attempt to create an image of poor economy to Russia
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Rt.com , but to be serious, websites are bad. Read books and learn simple vocabulary, verbs and tenses ( tenses in Russian are different, you change the ending of verbs)

For example - to work
Работать Rabotat present
Работал Rabotal past
Работаю Rabotayu present continuos

Another way to learn russian is to get a russian girlfriend
I'm learning at the moment and i've divided into a few sections, say

alphabet (name: the name of the letter, form: how it looks, print and written, sound: how it is pronounced, also remember intonation)

history (very useful for example I learned that the hard or soft sign used to have sound but was dropped)

vocabularly (start with most popular words to appear in the language)

grammar (nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, interjections, prepositions, conjunctions, pronouns)

practical (russian literature)
Yawn!
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The BBC is all about propaganda. They show many nations in a bad light.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
12 simulated attacks but no response from " Donald Cook" as they could not target unarmed the Su-24 with their aegis combat system.

This is what US Department of States said about this incident
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=122052
of course they will not tell the truth

The reason why it is legit, the answer is rhetorical: Why would Donald Cook let Russian planes to simulate attacks on it 12 times?
This isn't news. This kind of thing happens all the time. Both ways. Russia does it to America, America does it to Russia. It's par for the course.

And why would they let it happen? Because it's an excellent way to get an up close look at the systems and electronic signature of an aircraft. Not that the Su-24 is in any way a threat, it can carry some half decent missiles, yes, but the aircraft itself is about as subtle as a brick.

The notion that the aegis radar couldn't get a lock is utterly absurd, btw.
DaniilKaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Drewski)
This isn't news. This kind of thing happens all the time. Both ways. Russia does it to America, America does it to Russia. It's par for the course.

And why would they let it happen? Because it's an excellent way to get an up close look at the systems and electronic signature of an aircraft. Not that the Su-24 is in any way a threat, it can carry some half decent missiles, yes, but the aircraft itself is about as subtle as a brick.

The notion that the aegis radar couldn't get a lock is utterly absurd, btw.
Show me the evidence when America did it to Russia. Why USA needs 12 times to understand electronic signature of an aircraft? And how it is even possible omg? McDonald's brain?

P.S Su-24 is 70s aircraft, imagine what would happen to Doland Cook if they used T-50 PAK FA
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.14%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (383)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.24%

Watched Threads