Did Hitler save the planet?

Watch
aaronlowe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
The idea is that if we had a world war a few years after Hitler started it then nukes would have been more readily available.

By showing the absolute pointlessness of the mass killing of war we got it out of our system before we could really do ourselves damage.

Hence Hitler saved the world. Hitler for Nobel Peace Prize lol

Let the hate commence....
rxns_00
Badges: 15
Report 6 years ago
Babes go to sleep you're mumbling crap
eyedress
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aaronlowe)
The idea is that if we had a world war a few years after Hitler started it then nukes would have been more readily available.

By showing the absolute pointlessness of the mass killing of war we got it out of our system before we could really do ourselves damage.

NO M8

also the race for nuclear arms was catalysed by the second world war so lol @ you.
golden tribe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
plot twist . Maybe hitler was sent from the future to warn us about nuclear genocide but the only way to convince us was to start the worst war humanity has ever seen to put people off war
Jamess8300
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Simple answer no. I will not explain my opinion behind this though sorry
aaronlowe
Rep:
?
I always know when I've challenged people's imagination when they turn to insults lol

My job is done
aaronlowe
Rep:
?
(Original post by eyedress)
NO M8

also the race for nuclear arms was catalysed by the second world war so lol @ you.
As I understand it scientists already knew how to enrich plutonium but held back to avoid it being used.
channies
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just realised hitler has the word hit in it

Posted from TSR Mobile
K.C
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
NO M8

Ether
eyedress
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
As I understand it scientists already knew how to enrich plutonium but held back to avoid it being used.
well this is an astonishing development, maybe you should publish your findings! maybe you'll change the entire perception of Hitler! maybe you'll avert a future nuclear catastrophe! or maybe...you should just go to bed mate.
K.C
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I always know when I've challenged people's imagination when they turn to insults lol

My job is done
yes, when you ask dumb questions you will be bombarded with insults
WillNegForReps
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
but muh holocaust
aaronlowe
Rep:
?
well this is an astonishing development, maybe you should publish your findings! maybe you'll change the entire perception of Hitler! maybe you'll avert a future nuclear catastrophe! or maybe...you should just go to bed mate.
Maybe I should but I got Noncompliance Disorder lol
aaronlowe
Rep:
?
(Original post by K.C)
yes, when you ask dumb questions you will be bombarded with insults
I'm not complaining. It's a good thing. It means that my idea at least reached someone's brain before it was rejected. That's a big move forward for human kind
K.C
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm not complaining. It's a good thing. It means that my idea at least reached someone's brain before it was rejected. That's a big move forward for human kind
nah
aaronlowe
Rep:
?
Ironically the UK is the only country in Europe that exports nuclear warheads to the world...
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
God was working on a new plot line, his audience were like 'ffs God I wanted House Kaiser to win' so he was like 'ahh i'll make a threat in the East and then make a really complex character who rises from the ashes and destroys the them'

6 million Jews were secondary characters.
aaronlowe
Rep:
?
(Original post by whorace)
God was working on a new plot line, his audience were like 'ffs God I wanted House Kaiser to win' so he was like 'ahh i'll make a threat in the East and then make a really complex character who rises from the ashes and destroys the them'

6 million Jews were secondary characters.
Stalin killed 35 million of his own people for daring to believe in God because it was against the law to idiolise anyone higher than him. By that measure Hitler was pretty weak.

Not sure why I made that point...
cambio wechsel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Interesting question, though the sensationalist header doesn't help.

Yes, WWII was the catalyst for the development of nuclear weapons, and through the Manhattan project for Big Science, but it seems unlikely that they wouldn't have been developed by e.g. the 1960s even without the urgent stimulus of the war. So, the events of WWII provided a theatre in which the effects of a nuclear bomb could be demonstrated against an enemy unable to respond in kind. If those weapons had been later developed in the context of a cold war, would things have worked out differently and worse? MAD worked because the consequences were understood.
swagyolo420
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sweet ideology dude!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (103)
27.39%
England (126)
33.51%
Belgium (30)
7.98%
Germany (40)
10.64%
Spain (8)
2.13%