AQA PSYB4 and PSYB3 2015 Watch

BeccaJH1802
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey I couldn't see a thread for the PSYB exam so I thought i'd make one!
What topics are everyone doing and are there any areas you are confused on or want to come up in the exam?
GOOD LUCK for Tuesday everyone!!

tomwright1996
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
PSYB3 I'm doing Moral Development, Schizophrenia and Mood Disorders and Forensics. I rlly want Piaget or Kohlberg, Treatments of Schizophrenia and explanations of offender behaviour. What are you doing? Im more nervous for PSYB4!!
matthewc212
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Im so afraid that PSYB3 will be horrible and timing seems o be an issue for me since there are 3 essay questions.. Im doing Social Development, Schizophrenia and Mood Disorders and Forensic Psychology. Really hoping for a privation/deprivation essay for social develop, a treatments for mood disorders essay, and an explanation question for forensic
tomwright96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by matthewc212)
Im so afraid that PSYB3 will be horrible and timing seems o be an issue for me since there are 3 essay questions.. Im doing Social Development, Schizophrenia and Mood Disorders and Forensic Psychology. Really hoping for a privation/deprivation essay for social develop, a treatments for mood disorders essay, and an explanation question for forensic
It is so hard to fit all the detail in that time. I don't think it will be treatments of mood disorders, as they asked that last year.
BeccaJH1802
Rep:
?
(Original post by tomwright1996)
PSYB3 I'm doing Moral Development, Schizophrenia and Mood Disorders and Forensics. I rlly want Piaget or Kohlberg, Treatments of Schizophrenia and explanations of offender behaviour. What are you doing? Im more nervous for PSYB4!!
I am doing forensics cognition and law and social development! I am really hoping offending behaviour doesnt come up because i really dont understand it! Im hoping for theories of forgetting!!
BeccaJH1802
Rep:
?
Im scared on the timing as well I always struggle to finish and my hand always kills at the end! i dont mind privation/deprivation but i would prefer strange situation to be honest. I want a theories of offending essay for forensics
matthewc212
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by BeccaJH1802)
Im scared on the timing as well I always struggle to finish and my hand always kills at the end! i dont mind privation/deprivation but i would prefer strange situation to be honest. I want a theories of offending essay for forensics
Yeah i hope thsy they give an open 'discuss 2 explanations of offending' type question.. My hand is always so so sore and i need to stretch it throughout writing in the exam!
Katie136
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think for schizophrenia and mood disorders the 12 marker might be explanations for schizophrenia and more likely to be sociocultural because thats not come up in years and its been treatments 2 years in a row now so unlikely to be again.
paradoxicalme
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah i hope thsy they give an open 'discuss 2 explanations of offending' type question.. My hand is always so so sore and i need to stretch it throughout writing in the exam!
They've done that exact question before so if they do a theories of offending question it will probably have specified theories, either one (describe and evaluate SLT explanation of offending) or comparing 2 (e.g. psychodynamic and biological).
blu123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
anyone got any ideas of what might come up on the debates and also the approaches section of psyb4?
matthewc212
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by blu123)
anyone got any ideas of what might come up on the debates and also the approaches section of psyb4?
Im predicting either osychology as a science or freewill determinism for debates. Then for approaches either SLT or Behaviourist approach!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (78)
46.99%
No (88)
53.01%

Watched Threads