2015 edexcel additional biology GCSE predicted topics? Watch

sparklexo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Any ideas about what's likely to come up in tomorrow's biology exam? Topics, types of questions etc..
123shan123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sparklexo)
Any ideas about what's likely to come up in tomorrow's biology exam? Topics, types of questions etc..
hey i am in year 10 im going to do that paper for my mock do you know the topics that came up for biology, chemistry and physics additional.
it would be really helpful as the teachers hvnt explained the topics properly.
sparklexo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by 123shan123)
hey i am in year 10 im going to do that paper for my mock do you know the topics that came up for biology, chemistry and physics additional.
it would be really helpful as the teachers hvnt explained the topics properly.
Biology - cloning was a 6 mark question, fossils and reasons for evolution - look at pentadactyl limbs and why they're helpful that was the other 6 mark question, mitosis and meiosis, the heart make sure you know the circulatory system and the organs and the ways blood enters and leaves the heart, red blood cells and why they shouldn't have a nucleus, structure of DNA, anaerobic respiration, protein synthesis the second half after transcription, plants and parts of a leaf and genetic engineering of animals helping human research.
Chemistry - definitions of isotopes and catalysts, graphite and diamond structures, formation of water molecules compared to sodium chloride or something so look at those formations and features - it's a 6 mark question, calculating empirical formula, isotopes and relative atomic mass, balancing equations, alkaline salts including insoluble ones, properties of metals, flame test colours, reactivity of alkaline metals - 6 mark question, and know exothermic and endothermic graphs and the collision theory.
Basically every single question that came up ^ our physics exam is tomorrow so we haven't done it yet good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • Middlesex University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (166)
18.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.17%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.54%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (131)
14.64%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.5%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise