The Student Room Group

Asked out by a girl. Girl in control?

I have been asked out by a girl at my university and from what people have said the girl likes to be the one in control in the relationship. I am quite a gentle guy, I mean I work out at the Gym and body build but I also like baking and my favourite thing to do in the world is to cuddle up with my cat and a book. Will this relationship work. Can relationships where the girl is in control work? Advice Appreciated?
Reply 1
Don't let yourself be controlled at all, always be in control- not physically but mentally- do not attach yourself too much also
Nobody should be 'in control'. The first signs of somebody becoming a control freak over mr is enough to send me running for the hills

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you don't know her well enough to tell then you probably don't know her well enough to be in a relationship with her. If she just asked you out on a date then why not see where it goes?

As a side note, relationships where anyone is in control don't usually work.
Reply 4
Original post by Moonstruck16
Nobody should be 'in control'. The first signs of somebody becoming a control freak over mr is enough to send me running for the hills

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well not in control so much. It is just that she is a much more assertive person than me.
Reply 5
You don't have to be controlled. You reserve the right to say no. If you're that desperate for a relationship that you'd do anything to please the woman, then you're not doing it right. Men shouldn't be submissive, that's a feminine trait.
Reply 6
She sounds fun :wink:
Likes to be in control? Lol if I were you I wouldn't risk getting into a relationship with her.
Original post by commembratus
I have been asked out by a girl at my university and from what people have said the girl likes to be the one in control in the relationship. I am quite a gentle guy, I mean I work out at the Gym and body build but I also like baking and my favourite thing to do in the world is to cuddle up with my cat and a book. Will this relationship work. Can relationships where the girl is in control work? Advice Appreciated?

Aside this bull****, **** the girls man. pass exams, graduate, get a job, shave, smoke, ***t , pay rent, make money try not to get broke, cash pay a german whip from the dealer, make lots of money, shmoke, get a 20yr bank loan and buy 5 bed detachted house, move to usa, retire, live the high life: hire apartments in downtown in skycrapers, play golf, suited and booted, watch breaking bad, set up cartel empire and retire. u'll have a lifetime to spend the rest of money, try burning and blowing it when u turn 50 but itl never finish, who needs girls theyre full of seld esteem. ignorant and cocky, they want attention and attraction. they move on like us, they have affairs, cheat, steal, get relationships for motives like money, power. teach her a lesson, u don't need her. there's life besides this crap. girls can live themselves **** them dirty hores. we are superior and we are proud
Source: Forbes Top 5 Most Influential hahahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending