Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Love trouble watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I would never think that I will start a thread like this. However I really need advice.
    fortunately it is not my love problem but my friend's one
    She is beautiful successful, everybody likes her to a certain extend. Lets name her Cate.She has a boyfriend not from school and he is perfect as well.
    We were leaving school and teachers were teasing her that "oh what a shame that Cate and Jim don't go out". And than she realised she actually likes Jim.
    QUESTION how to find out if he likes her back without letting anybody inclueding him to find out she likes him.
    Problem : me and her went lets say shopping and she wanted to call him, but didn't have his number on the mobile, so she called the guy that knows his number. He started asking questions and than we saw him, apparently he was in his friend's house we were passing by. So now everybody will think that I fancy Jim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonata)
    I would never think that I will start a thread like this. However I really need advice.
    fortunately it is not my love problem but my friend's one
    She is beautiful successful, everybody likes her to a certain extend. Lets name her Cate.She has a boyfriend not from school and he is perfect as well.
    We were leaving school and teachers were teasing her that "oh what a shame that Cate and Jim don't go out". And than she realised she actually likes Jim.
    QUESTION how to find out if he likes her back without letting anybody inclueding him to find out she likes him.
    Problem : me and her went lets say shopping and she wanted to call him, but didn't have his number on the mobile, so she called the guy that knows his number. He started asking questions and than we saw him, apparently he was in his friend's house we were passing by. So now everybody will think that I fancy Jim.
    You could talk to some of his friends and tell them about wot has happened or you could ask subtely them if the guy likes anyone in particular but make it clear it isnt you who is interested

ReputationRep:
    any other ideas anyone

ReputationRep:
    K firstly....WHO cares who THINKS u fancy him. what matters is wot u and ur close friends KNOW is true. dont go around shouting and tellin every1 in sight u dont fancy him tho. if she hasnt got his numba get it by sum cunning means but lets assume she has it. she should txt him, ask how he is, say something hinting but not discriminating herself to an extent of sayin she likes him.

he may on face value to a friend say he doesnt like her but he is more likely to open up to her HERSELF. so as soon as he says nice things bk to her she shud be able to work from there.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.