The Student Room Group

Maths edexcel exam today

I'm so disappointed, I checked the unofficial mark scheme for the paper we took today and I got 61! I really wanted a 66 in order to get an A but is it still possible for me to get that A or should I just stick to my B?
Reply 1
if you get about the same just a few marks more, say 70, you will definitely get an A (based on previous grade boundaries). Also, as this was a hard paper, it is possible the boundaries may be slightly lower. So you have a good chance of getting you A! :beer:
Reply 2
you might need 75 to get a solid A if the grade boundaries are high (which is unlikely)
Reply 3
Original post by Midnightstars
I'm so disappointed, I checked the unofficial mark scheme for the paper we took today and I got 61! I really wanted a 66 in order to get an A but is it still possible for me to get that A or should I just stick to my B?

Where is the unofficial mark scheme please?
what grade would 81 is?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Midnightstars

I think I got 67 - 70, what woud I need on the next to get an A*?
Where can we find the unofficial mark scheme?
Original post by rohan taneja
Where is the unofficial mark scheme please?

Original post by anisha1999
Where can we find the unofficial mark scheme?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3380629
Reply 9
Hi did anybody find the exams really hard today than previous past papers .What do u think the boundaries will be like will it be low . I think i got 30-40 marks. How much do I need on the next paper to get an A or B. Mostly B. Thank u.

Quick Reply

Latest