The Student Room Group

Edexcel Mathematics 1MAO/H

How did everyone think today's paper went?
Given the response on twitter I think a lot of people found it pretty difficult haha but most people at my school found it okay so I'm not sure?
If anyone has any predicted grade boundaries that would be great, good luck for Monday's paper (:
Reply 1
bro man I found it hard i think i got 43marks on the paper one i hope now i get 53 or 52 marks on paper 2 :s-smilie: but they have made it harder and harder dame i hope the boundaries are low
I thought that it was an awful paper but hopefully I've done alright. There were only one or two people at my school who thought it was brilliant so I think the grade boundaries will be quite low (fingers crossed).
Good luck for Monday!
Reply 3
Original post by Recapone
bro man I found it hard i think i got 43marks on the paper one i hope now i get 53 or 52 marks on paper 2 :s-smilie: but they have made it harder and harder dame i hope the boundaries are low

think the grade boundaries are going to have to be low considering how difficult everyone found it, good luck for monday's paper(:
Reply 4
Original post by lil_miss_awesome
I thought that it was an awful paper but hopefully I've done alright. There were only one or two people at my school who thought it was brilliant so I think the grade boundaries will be quite low (fingers crossed).
Good luck for Monday!

same here, let's just all pray for low grade boundaries :smile:
thank you, good luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest