The Student Room Group

Last minute panic

Right I have my C1, C2, C3 and Music Listening exam tomorrow and I am freaking out. I feel like I know nothing about either and the fact that they're both on the same day makes it even worse. Can anybody give me any help or advice so that I can quickly learn everything tonight? (I know how this sounds like a last minute cram- I know a lot of stuff vaguely but just not in enough detail to get my target grade in the exam)

THANK YOU
Reply 1
What an utterly stupid thread, how stupid are you?
Not stupid- just very stressed. Posting this was a last resort but I just felt like I might be able to get some advice from other people who understand what its like to be in my position.
why do you have 4 exams on one day? you are screwed. you can either split the time needed for each subject and do an allnighter, maybe get averagey/below average grades for all (not a fail). Or focus on one and get a good grade for that.

good luck!
Sorry I didn't make myself clear, it's a C1, C2, C3 Paper and a Music paper (so two exams). But thank you for your advice :smile:
C1, C2, C3 just focus on the things you don't know at all so that you have an average knowledge of everything.

I was awful at music listening so just pray you get alright questions, and go with your gut if you really don't know.
Thank you !

Quick Reply

Latest