I did Rome how did u find it
Yea it went really well, I hope yours did too
You basically need to know How he was useful in providing evidence.
Here are some notes I made, they're really simple
• The eruption of 79AD was the first ever volcanic eruption to be recorded in writing by an eye witness.
• Pliny the younger was staying with his uncle Pliny the elder who was a brilliant natural historian and an admiral in the Roman navy.
• The younger wrote two letters to the historian Cornelius Tacitus telling what he saw of the eruption from his uncles house on the North side of the Bay of Naples.
• These letters also talk about his uncle’s brave attempt to sail the rescue of people trapped on the shore and his death from suffocation by the poisonous fumes from the volcano.
• The younger Pliny narrowly avoided death, he went on to become a prominent Roman citizen who became a provincial governor.
This is basically all you need to know about Pliny for Pompeii