Cannot find place to upload evidence cover letter on Student Finance England website

Watch
NSPLTHO1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello. I've had a letter from student finance asking me to upload an evidence cover letter to my application to prove that a sandwich placement is unpaid. I've got a letter ready from my university but the letter says

"You should attach an evidence cover letter from your account at www.gov.uk/studentfinance."

I've been on there and also been through my account on student finance and I can't find any place to upload the evidence needed for them to increase my entitlement. If anyone has had this issue or knows more than me about the student finance website or the proof scenario could you please let me know? Thanks.
Connie75
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there. Yes, me too. I've tried searching the internet too for this evidence cover letter - would help if they attached the link to the letter or just did everything online. Very unfriendly for users!
J1N
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
any luck? I am currently dealing with this issue as well
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by J1N)
any luck? I am currently dealing with this issue as well
Hi, you just need to get a letter from your university and upload this online or send it in the post.
Thanks, Isaac
Rhiannaw
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Your parents can upload pdf files from their home page, I couldn’t find a way to do it through my student account
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Rhiannaw)
Your parents can upload pdf files from their home page, I couldn’t find a way to do it through my student account
You can expand your application and a green upload button will appear.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (732)
33.84%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (925)
42.76%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (411)
19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.39%

Watched Threads